Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Depo Racing Focus RS Intercooler 350.00 shipped

Depo Racing Intercoolers are on some of the Fastest Evo X and Genesis Turbo’s made. Now I have made a beast of an intercooler for the Ford Focus RS. I think I’ve proven the performance with the Focus ST and Fiesta ST. A guy running my pipe kit and Intercooler has the fastest Focus ST/RS on record, not second or third Fastest, Fastest.

Depo Racing

– 26.2” x 8.80” x 4.1” Bar and Plate Core
– Rolled pipe ends
– Cast smooth Aluminum Endtanks – NOT welded plate

-35% reduction in charge temps

-prevents heat soak

– Mounting Hardware Included
– Pressure checked at 45 psi
– 100%+ more flow space than stock
– 2.5″ inlet / 2.5″ outlet
– 600whp+

“Hello,
My name is Justin Vaughn Just wanted to give you the bright side of things as people don’t usually spread good news but are quick to spread bad. My 15 focus st went 10.78 @ 130.1mph with the “beast” fmic and your charge pipes. Thanks for the products and figured I’d let you know. You can search my stuff online. My intercooler even says beaST on the front. Thanks.

Justin Vaughn”

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
What are they after the Trump Tarriff hits? add 25% and 6 month wait.
These are $300Aus from China delivered, well done Depo at least your not paying 3x as much for someone to put their name on it.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Just for knowledge sake, does this work with factory piping or do you need a hot side/cold side kit as well. Will you maybe do an intro price package combo of intercooler and piping? Alrwady bought the catless DP and very happy. Would buy again

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are they after the Trump Tarriff hits? add 25% and 6 month wait.
These are $300Aus from China delivered, well done Depo at least your not paying 3x as much for someone to put their name on it.
Umm mine are made in Taiwan, no tariffs yet , buy one from China, I don't know what to tell you.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Umm mine are made in Taiwan, no tariffs yet , buy one from China, I don't know what to tell you.
Taiwan isn't China, hmmm, funny real history tells me one is Chinese, depending on whose history you've read, kind of like me saying the Navahoe or any indigenous American tribe is a country in it's own right, well they would be if the USA treated them the same as they did Taiwan.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL , Whether Taiwan is or isn't part of China or isn't, The Taiwanese would say no and the Chinese would say yes, isn't my axe to grind. The fact remains they tend to build better quality than mainland China. If I had time to go road tripping through China I could find some great manufacturers to make my stuff and I could save even more money, but I do not have that time. I do know my guy makes them to my specs and for the past 10 years my intercoolers have put down performance with units that cost double. Some guys like paying double, some guys don't like paying double, I'm here for the guys that don't like paying double.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
We missed bead blasting on the endtanks, its purely a cosmetic looking feature, and on the car you cant even see it but for this batch I’ll reduce the price to 350.00 this is a great deal to upgrade the intercooler. The black car in the pic looks great.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts