Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2017 Ford Focus RS. Ran over debris on the HWY. Will require new intercooler, lower deflector, Splash Guard, lower grille replacement and potential paint correction. Although the one caveat is that I'm looking for all stock OEM parts, no after market. Received a few quotes from dealership although mark up was extraordinary. New to the area, looking for a honest shop to go with consistently.

Any local shop recommendations in Long Beach or even LA area? Appreciate all the help

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
Unfortunately ran over debris on the highway over the weekend and it damaged my front lip, inter-cooler and detached my skirt.

Any local shop recommendations in Long Beach or even LA area? Appreciate all the help
Ill save your hassle and poss BS from dealer. LMK, thats and easy swap over with parts. Im over in the IE.
I also have a near new OEM intercooler sitting in garage, lol. If you need paint work I have that covered as well and can show work I've had done buy friend on my own 17 Nitrous, painted for 10yrsplus. I give him new oem parts and he gives back 100% perfect plug and play parts back. The side skirts are as easy as an oil change in terms of fix and replace.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts