Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't forget to PM me for you special FocusRS.org pricing!

Happy December everyone! With the holidays upon us, there's no better time to shop for car goodies. To kick this off, i'll be offering a few items for sale and then adding additional items each day. In these posts you will find our everyday low price, but feel free to message me for your special forum only pricing!

First up is the popular Pedal Commander - $299.99 and has a 20% off discount using coupon code FOCUSRSPC. A little about the Pedal Commander -
Pedal Commander is a throttle response controller that removes response delays on your electronic accelerator pedal. Effectively, it allows your engine to respond faster so your car can accelerate faster! You paid lots of money for a serious vehicle; when you press your gas pedal, it shouldn’t feel like you are pressing a sponge. Haven’t you ever noticed that older cars tend to be more responsive, before digital pedals? We’re giving you that response back!
Pedal Commander has 4 different control modes: Eco, City, Sport, and Sport+ . Each control mode has 8 adjustable levels to work with. These different settings are what provide drivers with unique acceleration control in their vehicles.
Pedal-Commander-Throttle-Response-Controller-14-12-600x600.jpg

Next up is the gift that keeps on giving, ST Suspension's XTA Coilover kit for the Focus RS - $1419.49
ST Coilovers
The ultimate in performance, style and handling. ST height adjustable Coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TUV.
Our threaded shock Bodies allow you to customize vehicles ride height to the maximum, without compromising safety, functionality or superior driving performance.

2017 Ford Focus RS ST XTA Height, Rebound Adjustable Coilover Kit w/ Top Mounts
Lowering
Front Lowering: 1.2" to 2.0"
Rear Lowering: 1.2" to 2.2"

a07fd11356108538091e87cf4755fcae.JPG

Finally, with winter upon us there is no better time to protect your RS' carpet than with a set of Huskyliners Weatherbeater floor mats for $125.96.

Put Nature firmly in its place. The rugged and sporty WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners perfectly conform to the contours of your ride and offer un-beatable carpet protection for whatever nature hurls at you. What are you waiting for?
5a6704fb8e1e25056f8d6a4fdde96586.JPG

Check back frequently throughout the month of December for new deals to be added and shoot me a PM for your special FocusRS.org members.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Don't forget to PM me for you special FocusRS.org pricing!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! First off today is the Whiteline Focus RS front and rear Swaybar kit - every day low price of $557.99.

Ford Focus RS Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit (2016-2017) is a packaged solution designed to improve performance and enhance the driving experience of your vehicle.

This kit includes:

26mm 3 point adjustable front sway bar
22mm 2 point adjustable rear sway bar
Superior quality sway bar end links for front and rear
All necessary mounting accessories
bff96z_1_.jpg

bfr78z.jpg

Next up is a set of Whiteline Lowering Springs for the RS - $242.82

wsk-frd008.jpg
The Whiteline Ford Focus RS Lowering Spring Kit (2016-2018) delivers improved vehicle performance while maintaining safety and ride quality characteristics. By lowering the vehicle’s center of gravity the unique and progressive rate coil design not only improves performance but enhances overall appearance. Developed and manufactured in Europe from the highest quality materials, coating and to the finest tolerances the Whiteline Ford Focus RS Lowering Spring Kit (2016-2018) guarantees exact fitment. The Whiteline Ford Focus RS Lowering Spring Kit (2016-2018) is engineered for optimal balance with OEM and aftermarket shocks. For the ultimate in grip activation pair these lowering springs with Whiteline Sway Bar Kits and Essentials Kits. Activate more grip for both the road and track today.

Front Lowering Height: 25mm

Rear Lowering Height: 25mm

Front Spring Rate: 234 in/lbs

Rear Spring Rate: 246 in/lbs
More to come later! Don't forget to PM me for you special FocusRS.org pricing!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy hump day! New deals for a new day!

Injen Cold Air Intake Kit Wrinkle Blue - $359.95
Features and Benefits of the Injen Cold Air Intake Kit:
- Direct fit for the 2016-2017 Ford Focus RS
- Dyno proven gains of up to 17 hp and 20 ft-lb of torque
- Designed to work with stock tune
- Air filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Black powder-coated heat shield helps to keep unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Simple and straightforward installation

Also available in black for $307.76 .
SP9003WBL.jpg
SP9003WB_500x500.jpg

MBRP Black Series performance exhaust - $649.99
Our Black Series performance exhaust systems offer a true murdered-out style without compromising on quality and performance. With fully sealed seams to resist rust you can count on this system to really hold up. The black coat finish is specifically formulated to withstand the extreme heat and abrasive conditions an exhaust system is exposed to.
S4203BLK.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts