Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what this call is about? I have an allocation and my dealer told me today its going to be built in early feb. but they theorized that the call was ford explaining the lengthy custom times out of their control? june is what the dealer thought is when I might actually get it. thoughts?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have dealer allocation and was just selected for scheduling today and didn't received any call from Ford Corp nor my Dealership.

Similar situation, mine was picked up for scheduling last week and no call. My dealer did email me the updated order fulfillment sheet that showed that the car was scheduled awaiting a build date.

I think Ford was calling customers at random to verify orders. I don't think everyone will receive a call.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Similar situation, mine was picked up for scheduling last week and no call. My dealer did email me the updated order fulfillment sheet that showed that the car was scheduled awaiting a build date.

I think Ford was calling customers at random to verify orders. I don't think everyone will receive a call.
I'm will just keeping updates on here. My salesman has been clueless thru the whole process so I will just wait to see how long it takes for them to notify me. I plan to have a come to Jesus meeting with GM and the Owner after all is said and done when the RS arrives.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
So my dealer got a call and they did say they would be sending us something.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
So my dealer got a call and they did say they would be sending us something.

EDIT: But seriously... What could they be sending us?

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Well, the 1st 500 orders for the FoST received GoPros. This is a bit of a step above the FoST. Curious to see how this offering unveils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Well, the 1st 500 orders for the FoST received GoPros. This is a bit of a step above the FoST. Curious to see how this offering unveils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang... Now im kinda concerned I haven't heard from them. So many feels with this car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
How does one know the exact date the order was placed all I have is order summary that says Nov 4th but unsure that is date it was placed.

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
They call the dealer so you might not ever find out
Well back on 17NOV my dealer called emailed me and said, "Ford requested two order numbers from us and one of the ones I gave them was for yours."

I don't know if that was 'the call' or not...

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
I got the call today too. Ford wouldn't tell my dealer what the swag was, only that it was for being an early RS order.
I'm curious to hear what that early order number limit was.....................1st 100, 250, 500, etc.

·
Registered
190 Posts
View attachment 4148

Has anyone else gotten the call?
Got a call from ford 2 weeks ago asking if the order was legit because my dealer didnt have an allocation and i work here so we told them it was and they said "done deal" whatever that means so boss man told me i was getting it and they needed to confirm my address so they could send me something?

Boss man is going to talk to ford rep today to try and find more out

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
At least if I don't get something I can check out what ever you get since you live so close :victorious:

Got a call from ford 2 weeks ago asking if the order was legit because my dealer didnt have an allocation and i work here so we told them it was and they said "done deal" whatever that means so boss man told me i was getting it and they needed to confirm my address so they could send me something?

Boss man is going to talk to ford rep today to try and find more out

·
Registered
190 Posts
At least if I don't get something I can check out what ever you get since you live so close :victorious:
Ya well i was pretty excited about them saying i would be getting one but then watching on here and him saying they can always not build me one still, so thats why im hoping todays call will shed a little light, did your dealer get an allocation or are you another one that just put in an order?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
No my dealer had one allocation. I have dealt with the sales manager from the get and he also re-confirmed with the regional rep about their one allocation. He actually seems very knowledgeable about the RS in general so that's nice. Now we'll just have to wait and see how long it is till my build date gets here.

Definitely hoping yours gets pulled though even if it is SG like mine :tongue-new:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts