Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a $1000 deposit on 10/13/15. Today the dealer just emailed me this gem today 10/17/15, Thank you for your email my manager that does our ordering just checked again and the RS is not able to be ordered yet. We are checking once a week and I will let you know when we are able to place the order.

Is ordering staggered depending on the part of the country? Or is some sort of smoke being shoved up my ass. I'm in southern California by the way. It's ridiculous :mad:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
You never know what the truth is - my local Ford dealer had their ordering guy suddenly split/retired (I heard both stories) and left them scrambling for RS info. The Sales Mgr. called me a couple days ago to let me know they were still trying to get info and had my contact # available. And they are a very large dealer, lots of ST's. So it's possible.

Jim

·
Registered
969 Posts
I put a $1000 deposit on 10/13/15. Today the dealer just emailed me this gem today 10/17/15, Thank you for your email my manager that does our ordering just checked again and the RS is not able to be ordered yet. We are checking once a week and I will let you know when we are able to place the order.

Is ordering staggered depending on the part of the country? Or is some sort of smoke being shoved up my ass. I'm in southern California by the way. It's ridiculous :mad:
I would ask them specifically if they received an allocation.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're a medium size dealership, I specifically asked them how many they were allocated and they said 3.

@DeltaT was that dealership the one in SLO you had problems with?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Yep, Perry Ford SLO. I would be VERY interested to find that they had an allocation after all, since I went all the way to the GM and he said "1 car and it's spoken for".

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
DeltaT
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing