Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my salesman, asked me to come by and pick up a brochure he has received today. Here some pics.

Front
20151201_190533[2].jpg
Back
20151201_190201.jpg
First leaflet opened
20151201_190424.jpg
Back spread 20151201_190533[3].jpg

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Thanks for sharing....now I need to go get mine

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
898 Posts
How does that NB paint chip look NZ??
None of the colors are representative. I hate living in the age of photoshop. Fingers crossed NB isn't the same color I've seen on recent priuses.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Awesome grab! Good on your dealer to hook ya up.

Hopefully all dealers will be getting these sooner or later, and not just the larger ones with allocations to sell. My dealer is on another side of the country :(

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
How does that NB paint chip look NZ??

The paint codes I got diddnt have a formula for the NB or stealt gray. The codes did pull up formulas just not the right color. Ford needs to make the formula public.

·
Registered
96 Posts
First time I noticed the 4 way head restraint for RS 2 package being advertised. I'm assuming they mean the headrest will go up and down and the angle will be adjustable forward or back. Could be useful if you plan on wearing a helmet at the track and need to adjust for clearance.

·
Registered
360 Posts
First time I noticed the 4 way head restraint for RS 2 package being advertised. I'm assuming they mean the headrest will go up and down and the angle will be adjustable forward or back. Could be useful if you plan on wearing a helmet at the track and need to adjust for clearance.
Yup, same here! You're definitely paying for it, but it'd be a nice touch. Hopefully the fwd/backward adjustability range is wide.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Think you're referring to the Stealth *Gray...right?

It does look metallic-ish in that one pic. From what I've noticed so far, the color will noticeably vary depending on the environment lighting. Pretty cool, IMO. Can't wait to see it in person ��

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Yup, same here! You're definitely paying for it, but it'd be a nice touch. Hopefully the fwd/backward adjustability range is wide.
This is very interesting. I would be pretty surprised if the RS1 didn't have this as well. My ST1 has 4 way adjustable headrests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts
Man, all those pics sure make the gray look more like magnetic than the stealth gray pics we have been seeing. If it ends up being darker like in these pics, I'm going to be really upset that I chose black over the stealth.

·
Registered
205 Posts
It may have to do with the lighting.
Can we get a close up of the grey?
Man, all those pics sure make the gray look more like magnetic than the stealth gray pics we have been seeing. If it ends up being darker like in these pics, I'm going to be really upset that I chose black over the stealth.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As close as I could get and still focus on it...can make out a finger print...lucky the pages aren't stuck together:p
20151202_072542.jpg

·
Registered
591 Posts
I really like the Euro center stack versus the US "Sony" center stack. The Euro looks much classier.

2016-ford-focus-rs-9_1600x0w.jpg

2016-Ford-Focus-RS-interior-view.jpg

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
The Sony system is an upgrade.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
About this Discussion
132 Replies
71 Participants
Cptnobvis
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing