Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I work at a dealership in Aurora, Colorado. We currently have 4 allocations left for the Focus RS. Very straight forward, price is MSRP! No premium or any addendum. $1,000 deposit, non refundable to place the order. $1,000 goes towards the price/purchase of the vehicle.

Please PM me if you are interested. I will give you the name of the dealership, my contact info, and everything you will need to make this very straight forward and easy.
Thank you
George

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Sent you a PM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Thanks George and Jay! Great dealing with you guys. MSRP FTW!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
PM'D you

·
Registered
716 Posts
Getting mine from back home but glad to see there will be a few RS's on the road with me in Denver! :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As of 2:58 PM Mountain Time, only 1 allocation remains. Thank you to the members for their orders. To those of you who have inquired, especially with the people in California, please be patient, Im trying to answer as fast as I can and I am going in order of the people who inquired first and replying to them first.

Danielf99645 I will PM you.

I will be trying to get more allocations once I am out of these 5 allocations.

Thank you
George

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
If it were a refundable deposit I'd be in. Colorado would be an awesome break in drive home. However, I refuse to do non-refundable deposits like I refuse to pay over MSRP.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ALL ALLOCATIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED. Thank you and congrats to the members that ordered. I do apologize to the people that I was not able to get an order for. I am working on getting a couple more allocations to my dealership, and I will let everybody know if I am successful in receiving the allocations.

Thank you
George

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ALL ALLOCATIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED. Thank you and congrats to the members that ordered. I do apologize to the people that I was not able to get an order for. I am working on getting a couple more allocations to my dealership, and I will let everybody know if I am successful in receiving the allocations.

Thank you
George
Thanks George! You and Jay make a pretty effective team. I'll gladly send people your way in the future.

Now hurry up... where's my damn car?!?! ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was able to secure two extra allocations. $1000 non refundable deposit. MSRP pricing. No ADM. I contacted the people that inquired on it originally and I ran out of allocations before they ordered, so if they respond, they do have priority on the allocations.

Please PM me for details.

Thank you
George Tsitsishvili

·
Registered
520 Posts
Glad to see another honest dealer who has the customers best interests in mind! If I was in the Midwest you would definitely get my business!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ALL ALLOCATIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED. Thank you to the two additional members that ended up ordering :) Hope everybody is happy and excited to see theirs in the Spring.

RS Les, good luck, Im sure your allocation will be gone soon as well :)

Thank you
George

1 - 18 of 18 Posts