·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous cars:
2005 Cobalt SS/SC
2005 neon SRT4
2005 LS2 GTO

Currently have 2015 STi. I do love the car, but I see so many engine troubles from other owners, it's kind of scaring me out of it. I've had no problems myself, although I only have 3,000 miles on it. From what i've been reading on the RS its engine should be pretty durable. Once it's out and I can take a look at it, I may be trading in.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Greetings and I love every car on your list. I think the compare-to-sti thread might interest you. How do you like its driving/steering/handling? I heard it was pretty stiff and energetic (which I like).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greetings and I love every car on your list. I think the compare-to-sti thread might interest you. How do you like its driving/steering/handling? I heard it was pretty stiff and energetic (which I like).
The 15 STi had major upgrades to suspension, I have no similar cars to compare it to since I've never driven any other like it. I do love its hydraulic steering though, it feels like driving a go kart around. I'll probably be selling it in August though, I want the extra money in the stock market, and will most likely grab the Focus RS when it's out, I'm pretty happy with the leaked price!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Cool, I was thinking the steering helped the experience. I will be interrogating you for comparison opinions when the RS appears (if you don't mind :) ).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts