• No

Votes: 31 18.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was originally replacing my 2007 Mazdaspeed3 with the RS, now I have decided to keep it if I can come up with a little more money. I have used the Mazda as a daily driver for the last few years (once my Trooper died) doing everything from grocery shopping to Home Depot errands. My poll would be who among you plans on using the RS as their daily transportation as opposed to a nice day/only in summer/low mileage vehicle?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Daily... of course. Well in the summer I usually commute with my motorcycle so the RS will mostly be my winter/snow vehicle.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Daily, all year. I'm using my Raptor for that duty right now and it has really low miles. I want to keep them low and the RS will be zippy and more fun as a daily.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
It will be my daily driver, since I expect the Miata to be inoperable for quite a while once I start working on it. Then it will likely become the road trip/bad weather car with the Miata as my DD in the summer.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Has to be my Daily, so will be. Wife is already pissed at the price tag

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Well seeing as I've already traded in my Raptor in advance of my RS' arrival, the RS will definitely be my DD.

I'm going to drive the **** out of it! :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Tell us about the lights - which were LED and which were incandescent ?

YMMV,

MidCow3
Honestly I didn't pay that much attention to the lights. I wish I would have. But, just looking at the photo it doesn't look like any of the tail light is LED except for maybe the running light at the bottom.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
About this Discussion
127 Replies
102 Participants
Wicked_Saint
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing