Ford Focus RS Forum banner

241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Money sent for Yellow HO & cornering bulbs!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
I am still selling these :)

I got a recent PM, but it's not letting me reply via Tapatalk.

I'm unsure as to why

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,231 Posts
Just placed an order for the HO Yellows! Can't wait to install these!

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,231 Posts
Just placed an order for the HO Yellows! Can't wait to install these!
Finally came around to installing these yesterday. They are perfect! About the same brightness as stock (possibly a tab brighter). Something I had read around here regarding the fog light trim falling off afterwards. I noticed it's pretty easy for some of the tabs to miss the appropriate holes to lock into place (particularly on the inside edge closest to the intercooler). Once I made sure everything lined up and pushed everything in, the cover seems to be just as locked in as it was before removing them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just installed my SHO yellow fogs. The steel retainer had burrs that prevented installation at first but they were easily removed with a file. The rubber gasket seats nicely and feels durable. Output is significantly brighter than stock. Overall very pleased and would recommend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, interested in some Super High Output Whites if you are still making them

edit: bulbs came in 3 days after sending payment, unexpectedly fast shipping surprised me. Can't wait to install these over the weekend :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there! Interested in a set of SHO Yellows and any other lights you may be offering. Not sure about all the ones you have available besides the fogs.

241 - 251 of 251 Posts