Ford Focus RS Forum banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm kinda new to the etune and would like some direction as to who would be best for my mods. I currently have CP-E cattless DP, AWE track cat-back, AP, cobb stage 1+ (intake and MM), turbosmart internal waste gate, boomba BOV and turbosmart boost reference adapter. What kind of numbers should I be in the ballpark of. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I'm kinda new to the etune and would like some direction as to who would be best for my mods. I currently have CP-E cattless DP, AWE track cat-back, AP, cobb stage 1+ (intake and MM), turbosmart internal waste gate, boomba BOV and turbosmart boost reference adapter. What kind of numbers should I be in the ballpark of. Thank you in advance.
I love the performance and quality of relationship I get with Ryan Martin at PD-Tuning. I also have experience and good things to say about Adam at Tune+. Justin at Freektune is beast. Tuned by Nishan is a beast. That's about who I would recommend. Other notables are Panda and CPe that also do some RS tuning.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I am from Portland Oregon, and am looking for any Portland/Vancouver Washington tuners that have experiences with Ecoboost. Surgeline tuning thing is the one closest to me but I feel like they are more for subies than Ford. English racing is mostly evos. Does anybody from Oregon know any tuners with Ecoboost experience nearby?
I've talked with Aaron at English and he says he's done some Focus RS's. He helped SteamSpeed with their turbo unit when they had it.

Did you finally get a tune or settle with someone?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Guys, I have the Hennessey HPE400 tune on my RS, and I absolutely love it.

Can I ask what “if you Dare” means in the context of tuning systems?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi Guys, I have the Hennessey HPE400 tune on my RS, and I absolutely love it.

Can I ask what “if you Dare” means in the context of tuning systems?
Wow - have been waiting 2 years for someone with a Hennessy tune on their RS to show up! What is it like and how has the customer experience been? John has a bit of a reputation for letting customers down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow - have been waiting 2 years for someone with a Hennessy tune on their RS to show up! What is it like and how has the customer experience been? John has a bit of a reputation for letting customers down

Hey. As I have Zero experience with other tunes, my sentiments are not comparative, but Man, do I love this tune. At this time of writing I’ve done nothing else to my RS except 20-25 spacers front and rear. The tune, especially in Sport and Track mode, just unleashes the car big time. And even though Henessey no longer offers the tune (or do they?) JP at Hennessey has given me personalized service at every turn, and I must say, I haven’t had but one tiny issue. During the last Hurricane down here, they even contacted Ford on my behalf for instructions on how to deal with 87 octane, ie, remove the tune, and never let the turbo spool up. I’m a very happy customer. Bee

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hey. As I have Zero experience with other tunes, my sentiments are not comparative, but Man, do I love this tune. At this time of writing I’ve done nothing else to my RS except 20-25 spacers front and rear. The tune, especially in Sport and Track mode, just unleashes the car big time. And even though Henessey no longer offers the tune (or do they?) JP at Hennessey has given me personalized service at every turn, and I must say, I haven’t had but one tiny issue. During the last Hurricane down here, they even contacted Ford on my behalf for instructions on how to deal with 87 octane, ie, remove the tune, and never let the turbo spool up. I’m a very happy customer. Bee
That’s awesome to hear mate! I recall watching a clip where JP drove the car hard and talked about the development of the tune and it was highly memorable

141 - 153 of 153 Posts