Ford Focus RS Forum banner

881 - 897 of 897 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
When you do the ABS mod, can you go back to stock after? And how do you do this?

Where can i find how to choose on witch mode i what to do the RDU mod?
I couldnt find it in this thread.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
yes but if you whant T16 only on driftmode and the rest modes stock?
I dont think this is an option right now. you either have the tune in all modes...or revert the tune back to stock (no RDU tune).
there is a FWD option in normal mode when selecting "DS3" on the tune.

·
Registered
1 Posts
@Kacper
Your work on tuning the RS RDU code is amazing. Is there any way you could see if your development would work on the simpler RDU controller for the Fusion Sport and the other Ford AWD systems that use the tq coupler before a normal diff? The RDU module TQ limits us as well, currently updated coupler design and helical style LSD are being designed by AKD, so being able to adjust the coupler engagement would be really beneficial.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
you can disable the RDU in any drive mode with the cobb AP
or...you can buy an ST:LOL:
good job, productive. You realize this is already an option except it uses normal mode and not sport. I just want it in sport so I don’t have to listen to chimes every time I start the car and I can have tame throttle response in winter in normal while retaining awd.

its a pain on the Cobb. I want to roll into the burnout box, heat the tires, switch drive modes, get awd back and do a pass

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I ran into a weird issue today trying to flash another member's vehicle. The VM keeps saying it wants the SoftStick.ino flashed to the Carloop first but we're not trying to do the softstick or ABS reprogram.

I am probably missing something really fundamental here; anyone encountered this behavior before? It was much simpler on my car.

EDIT: I pulled the whole repo down again and everything is working; I'll compare folders tomorrow, but something got bunged up in there. I'm going to head to the office parkade to reflash my RDU shortly, just to be sure.

EDIT 2: We got his car flashed and he's happy with it! Thanks @Kacper.

Okay, unrelated... Is it "Casper" Or "Kakper"? I said it out loud yesterday for the first time and realized I have no idea how to say it. LOL

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ran into a weird issue today trying to flash another member's vehicle. The VM keeps saying it wants the SoftStick.ino flashed to the Carloop first but we're not trying to do the softstick or ABS reprogram.

I am probably missing something really fundamental here; anyone encountered this behavior before? It was much simpler on my car.

EDIT: I pulled the whole repo down again and everything is working; I'll compare folders tomorrow, but something got bunged up in there. I'm going to head to the office parkade to reflash my RDU shortly, just to be sure.

EDIT 2: We got his car flashed and he's happy with it! Thanks @Kacper.

Okay, unrelated... Is it "Casper" Or "Kakper"? I said it out loud yesterday for the first time and realized I have no idea how to say it. LOL
Are we the only 3 so far in calgary running this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Are we the only 3 so far in calgary running this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tough to say, but if so... the other owners are missing out!

Man t16 is life changing. What a difference in driveability - even just for regular day to day driving

Thanks @Crevarius !
My pleasure, man. It was fantastic meeting you both.

Reactions: ruzz.cabradilla
881 - 897 of 897 Posts