• Nebraska

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be neat to know, per state, how many's FoRS are going to be out there. Please, only vote in poll if you have deposit down, or secured a vehicle through other means for 2016/17.

Happy Monday and may the FoRS be with you today all! :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hailing from the wonderful state of Illinois!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I live in Illionis but ordered the car in Wisconsin. All the two local dealers I contacted had $5k mark up or wanted to put me on a list for "consideration". Then I remembered a guy I autox with in the Milwaukee area ordered a GT350 back in April without mark up. I contacted that dealer (Uptown Ford, Rich Enea, 414-771-9000 ext 105) and everything was done in about an hour via telephone and email. Really nice guy too. He knew what he was doing.

·
Registered
157 Posts
In from Central Indiana! Have been floating on this page for months, but after finally ordering the vehicle I figured it time to join and be social. Hoping to locate the prospect ed owner of the second ordered car in my city!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am from Milwaukee and preordered it here with no ADM. I contacted every Ford dealer in WI and most of the allocations were taken by IL people (from what they were telling me) the few that didn't have them taken wanted $4k-$7k mark up...I didn't think I was going to get one and wasn't paying ADM. Well 2 days ago I was very lucky to get a dealers only allocation.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am from Milwaukee and preordered it here with no ADM. I contacted every Ford dealer in WI and most of the allocations were taken by IL people (from what they were telling me) the few that didn't have them taken wanted $4k-$7k mark up...I didn't think I was going to get one and wasn't paying ADM. Well 2 days ago I was very lucky to get a dealers only allocation.
That's awesome,congrats! And welcome to the waiting line. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
NW Indiana over here. Contacted at least 15 dealerships around me and found less than a handful that had allocations with no ADM. As of last Saturday there's now one less :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
NW Indiana over here. Contacted at least 15 dealerships around me and found less than a handful that had allocations with no ADM. As of last Saturday there's now one less :D
Greetings fellow Indianalander! Now, I just wish I could figure out who ordered the FW car in my city!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts