Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i found this video and it was posted a few days ago.
I love the way the RS sounds.....but...... Why does he have this BRAND NEW car this DIRTY!?!?!?!? I wouldn't even let my old car get that dirty......what the hell???
He needs to just ship that to me and let me clean it and take care of it for him....smh

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Nice to see one in what looks like a showroom setting, but also appears to be a pre-production version with that silver intercooler.........

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The enginc cover says ecoboost. I thought they said ford performance

·
Registered
512 Posts
Am I the only one who kinda loves seeing it dirty like that? I'll be doing all I can to safeguard the paint, but this car wants to get dirty. It's a rally inspired car, not a garage queen. Get her dirty then wash it all away.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I will try and see if I can get my car that dirty without purposely doing it.

It feels good to detail a car that dirty, seeing the dirt just disappear with a Power Washer and Foamer.

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will try and see if I can get my car that dirty without purposely doing it.

It feels good to detail a car that dirty, seeing the dirt just disappear with a Power Washer and Foamer.
I need to invest in a power washer. I HATE rubbing ANYTHING on dirty paint. It's makes me cringe.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I hate anything on my paint as well. Touch less car washes is all I try for... Even using micro fiber hand washing causes swirls. ><

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yeah wax doesnt stop salt snow and slop from sticking to a car. Lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts