1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Executive Vice President, Product Development and Chief Technical Officer. I'd just cut the crap and make him President, but that's me... :cool:

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2015/12/01/ford-announces-senior-leadership-team-changes.html
I'd always rather have a Ford as President/CEO of the company because I think they'll carry the true lineage of what Henry Ford dreamed the company to be. (The bang for the buck car for the every-day man). Raj Nair is awesome though and this is well deserved if only for what he's contributed to this new performance line of cars.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd always rather have a Ford as President/CEO of the company because I think they'll carry the true lineage of what Henry Ford dreamed the company to be. (The bang for the buck car for the every-day man). Raj Nair is awesome though and this is well deserved if only for what he's contributed to this new performance line of cars.
I meant President of the USA. We could do, and have done, a $h!tload worse!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Seems well deserved, I'll delay my vote until I see the Car & Driver review of the RS :)

Jim

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hmmmm, Raj for president huh? I don't know what he'd do with all the b/sers and complainers because he's a man who is only happy when something gets done, and done right to the letter of the specifications/desired outcome. He might kill himself after a week when he see's what kind of people he needs to deal with, lol.

On a lighter note, big congratulations to Raj for making it happen! After seeing the development videos and hearing his feedback, I really like that he's a driver and knew that sloppy steering in normal mode and lack of brake modulation under heavy braking was going to be a big issue for consumers.

I'll be thanking Ford for all the hard work with about $40,000 =D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts