Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hopefully this isn't the worst idea ever:

I've been impatiently waiting for my RS to be selected for scheduling. As @mboles2, @dkirby, and others have been keeping us all up to date on our order statuses, I've been wondering if there is any rhyme or reason to how Ford is selecting the cars. There is a lot of info available in a few different threads, but I thought it would be easier if it was all in one place.

The engineer in me took over and I've parsed Mboles2's order status list into a spreadsheet that includes columns for location, order dates, and build options. The document is open to editing, so please edit responsibly and only fill in data that applies to you. I understand some people may not be comfortable saying the city they live in or their vin# so feel free to leave it blank. The columns can be sorted at the top.

Let me know thoughts and opinion, or if I missed anything.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V_Yu4czb0j-HArKKf974r9eeJfBZzWbK_o9g46wfo6U/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

edit: Forgot to make it editable.... :uncomfortableness:

edit2: This is meant to be a community tool. If we are missing some information that is useful, feel free to add a column under the appropriate header(create a new one if necessary) and add a "new" tag at the top for return visitors. If you are afraid of messing it up, and want me to do it, send me a PM.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice work. Should we list our hometown or the town the car was ordered in?
Whatever you feel comfortable with. It is an option when people sign up for the forum. I figured if people wanted to quickly see who is in their area they could sort this list.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I guess having purchasing city/state and registering city/state in separate columns would be good.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I added dealer location column (sorry!) and it can be either just state or city/state.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Great spreadsheet. Looking at the data so far I wold say over %80 of the people who reserved in october/November got picked for scheduling. Maybe they are going semi by who ordered first.....semily

·
Premium Member
3,327 Posts
Maybe, but I ordered 1/6/2016 and am already selected. But I do know my order was a stock order before getting changed to retail, not sure when order was first placed.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice Matrix. Thanks! Updates made.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
NICE!!!!!! Added my info. Thanks for going to the effort.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice work. What about adding a column for allocation#? I'm curious to see if all #1 allocations have been picked up before dealer#2's

·
Super Moderator
15,522 Posts
Completed

1 - 20 of 113 Posts