Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the CO (soon to be) RS owners at?? May have to get a meet together once we all get our cars :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Cool. Nice area. We'll have to get together once they arrive. Where is your order in and how did you spec it?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered it from a dealer in Iowa (owner and his family are long time friends of my family, and neighbors). Did Nitrous Blue, RS2, forged wheels with standard super sport tires. Trying to decide what to do for winter tires/wheel set up, kind of debating the 18s that Ford is offering as an accessory.

How did you spec yours?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Denver, CO. Stapleton area to be specific.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, I'm in Lakewood.

my question, I've been seeing a lot of "I just ordered" my RS. What do you mean by that? For me, I am second on the list at the dealership. and I put down $1000 for the spot. back in February. I haven't been called or told by the dealership they have X many cars.
or come in so we can build your car. That's where i'm losing all of this. Did you order the car... or do you just a deposit down on the car?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Put deposit and told the dealer what we wanted, some got price at MSRP and some are paying a dealer mark up. I will find out today on the price.

Today the fat lady sings!
Let's hope we all get are orders sent in by the dealerships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Cheapo - Frozen White with RS2. Sounds like at least three in the Denver area. Can't wait! Good luck to those still hoping to get one. I'm looking forward to my confirmation from Naughton today!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Same build here with the winter tire package as well.
Alaska

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking about the winter tire package. Havent made up my mind on that. May just get a set of aftermarket wheels and tires, might be cheaper in the end. I do love the look of the winter wheels though.

·
Registered
285 Posts
So far it looks like we've only found two Denver RS owners? Devin and I have our orders in. Cheapo, did you find one elsewhere? thalley12, any luck?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I got my DORA today! Baby step but one step closer.... Any other Denver folks awaiting their RS?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope sadly. My order is still sitting at my Iowa dealer for MSRP as a retail order. I'm heavly looking into a S4 at the moment but I wont pull the trigger on anything until I see some reviews of the RS. Worst case scenario mine will be here later 16, early 17 :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have one coming from Longmont. Course I do work there also. LOL. Stealth gray w/ rs2 Package, no moonroof, 19" forged wheels no track tires. Did get the winter tire package, I didn't want to try to get later and besides it's included in financing. Got the car cover also, figured why not? Hope everyone gets theirs if they wanted one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So this is my welcome new member post - I'm in Boulder...

Well I just found out yesterday I made the cut and have a RS on the way so figured I should become a member here. Got it for MRSP and no deposit. Used a broker (best way ever to buy a car). Will be loaded with the cup2s. Can't decide between blue or white, but will probably wrap it anyway. Also not sure if Ill mod it, will need to see how it is on the track, especially how it manages heat.

Otherwise I have a 08 STi, fully track built. Still street legal but not all that enjoyable on regular roads. Great track car. Daily is a 13 FoST, stock except for a AccessPort. It will be traded in for the RS. ST has been a great car.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts