Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 limited edition focus rs and got code p2066 and p2068 I cleared them after "troubleshooting". However this morning driving to work code p2066 popped up again. So far no drivability or performance issues but it just happen so I don't expect there to be bit. Eventually yes there will be how do I go about fixing this issue it says it could be either the fuel level sensor inside the gas tank or the fuel sending unit inside engine bay any help would be greatly appreciated thanx in advance

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2018 limited edition focus rs and got code p2066 and p2068 I cleared them after "troubleshooting". However this morning driving to work code p2066 popped up again. So far no drivability or performance issues but it just happen so I don't expect there to be bit. Eventually yes there will be how do I go about fixing this issue it says it could be either the fuel level sensor inside the gas tank or the fuel sending unit inside engine bay any help would be greatly appreciated thanx in advance
I am now having the exact same problem the gas gauge goes bonkers when I fill it up I think I might be overfilling it however now the check engine light and the gas gauge is reading empty and I pulled the code off my cobb access port P2068 the car ran great today all this started after I filled it up ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts