Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you might know me from DSMs and Evo's, my Evo has run a personal best of [email protected] recently and we're just getting warmed up this year!

As fun as 4G63's are we are always excited to make anything fast so we picked up a Nitrous Blue Focus RS..

We took her to the track on a fairly warm day and completely stock went [email protected], not to bad!

At RRT Motorsports we use Cobb Accessports primarily on Evo X's so it was only right to get one for our Focus RS, we loaded in their OTS Stage 1 map and off to the track we went.. [email protected] with a 1.7 60ft! We had a best trap of nearly 107 that day as well. This is the kind of performance you can expect from the Cobb Accessport right off the shelf.

We are very impressed with the OTS map so far, I wanted to do a true test with a stage one OTS map VS our custom RRT Motorsports tune. We should have the car on our Mustang Dyno in the next couple of days, stay tuned for updates.

I'll let the video speak for itself..

·
Registered
742 Posts
Ah so you were the nitrous blue that was in the pics of theshopct's white RS. He ran 12.5 with adam's tune and e30, and you ran 12.7 with just the ots tune. Interesting

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm not a drag strip kind of guy, but would take my cars to see what they trap.

Nice 60'!

Nice trap for OTS tune. Can't wait to get some work done on my RS.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Ah so you were the nitrous blue that was in the pics of theshopct's white RS. He ran 12.5 with adam's tune and e30, and you ran 12.7 with just the ots tune. Interesting
Just a heads up the car that went 12.5 was only making 325whp/380wtq. E30 requires custom tuning and takes multiple revisions, he did that on Revision 1 ;). He was too antsy to let me finish the car up before hitting the track. It will go 11's next week.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Just a heads up the car that went 12.5 was only making 325whp/380wtq. E30 requires custom tuning and takes multiple revisions, he did that on Revision 1 ;). He was too antsy to let me finish the car up before hitting the track. It will go 11's next week.
Nothing running your e30 tune this weekend? Has any of your tunes tried LC in driftmode with sport suspension setting?

Reactions: loubif
1 - 6 of 6 Posts