Ford Focus RS Forum banner
161 - 180 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Race Red Ford Focus RS, Chicago
703 Posts
Good spot and correct that is my RS. That was yesterday at Cozzi Corner.

I went to Lemont tonight. Lots of nice cars again. It’s like I have a new car when I drive the RS because I have driven infrequently. I sold my Corvette at the beginning of the month and don’t have cars to pick and choose I just drive the RS. For me with my schedule and obligations it makes the most sense to have one fun car not multiple fun cars. I have a brief video from yesterday with a cold start, 10 months coldo_Oo_OI will post later here.

·
Registered
703 Posts
We might be going to this. My friends and I have things to do in the afternoon, just have to get there early enough. Plus they have a Race Red GT500 I have been wanting to see in person. They are still asking over sticker unfortunately.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
We might be going to this. My friends and I have things to do in the afternoon, just have to get there early enough. Plus they have a Race Red GT500 I have been wanting to see in person. They are still asking over sticker unfortunately.
I also have things to do in the afternoon so I was going to get there by like 9:30. If you want we could meet at this Speedway at 9:30am and then drive to the meet together:

Speedway Gas Station, 19880 Crawford Ave, Matteson, IL 60443

·
Registered
703 Posts
I also have things to do in the afternoon so I was going to get there by like 9:30. If you want we could meet at this Speedway at 9:30am and then drive to the meet together:

Thanks for asking. So far I am not going but if I have a change of plan I will let you know. I would probably be going later if I make it there.

·
Registered
703 Posts

Did you have any storm damage from yesterday?

Here is the video from Tuesday, I went to Lemont Wednesday but did not get any video.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Did you have any storm damage from yesterday?

Here is the video from Tuesday, I went to Lemont Wednesday but did not get any video.

No storm damage thankfully. The Ford-only meet on saturday was pretty cool but it was 99% mustangs. They had a dyno there which was cool. Biggest HP I saw was 776hp out of a mustang but I wasn't by the dyno the whole time.

·
Registered
703 Posts
@Yukon Corleone

View attachment 353703

Going to this Saturday morning at 10am in Naperville. I've heard there's a LaFerrari and an F50 in Iron Gates.
I am not going to be able to make this but I am going to try to go to Lombard in the evening. This will be there first Car Show/Cruise Night since 2019.

I did see your RS in Blue Oval Media’s car show video at Sutton Ford. Both times towards the end. He shows your car leaving and again at the end where you were parked.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
I am not going to be able to make this but I am going to try to go to Lombard in the evening. This will be there first Car Show/Cruise Night since 2019.

I did see your RS in Blue Oval Media’s car show video at Sutton Ford. Both times towards the end. He shows your car leaving and again at the end where you were parked.
Can you link me the video?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
it goes until 9pm but it will start clearing out before sunset which is 8:11pm. I will probably be gone before 8pm.

This Wednesday in Lemont is exotic car night. I will be going to that. I have the night off.
Would you want to go to this afterwards?

Barksie and I went last year, it went pretty late like 9-10ish

161 - 180 of 227 Posts