Ford Focus RS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
The Lambo and the Tag Me Supra look really cool. The three RSs reminds me of the three black Hondas in The Fast and the Furious. Y’all aren’t into electronics are you ?
Really wish we had some meets like that around here. I‘ve only seen one other RS in my city and, now that I think about it, I haven’t seen him in probably six months.

Love seeing your pics.

·
Registered
145 Posts
So I met a few people over the weekend at the meets who are wanting to do a shoot for us with RS' for free. They are just trying to get content put out for their youtube channel and socials. If anyone is down let me know so I can give them a rough idea of how many of us are in. I would like to plan for this weekend and the location will be discussed once we start getting this plan in motion. 2Sstock2slow is their youtube and socials if you want to check them out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
So I met a few people over the weekend at the meets who are wanting to do a shoot for us with RS' for free. They are just trying to get content put out for their youtube channel and socials. If anyone is down let me know so I can give them a rough idea of how many of us are in. I would like to plan for this weekend and the location will be discussed once we start getting this plan in motion. 2Sstock2slow is their youtube and socials if you want to check them out.

I'm 100% in. I was with Barksie when we met them. Super cool guys and their channel/videos are sick.

·
Registered
331 Posts

I will try to go also I haven’t driven my RS since we went to Rock Bottom.

·
Registered
57 Posts
@Barksie I think it's cool when a large number of RSs show up anywhere. I'd like to join but my schedule for the weekend is in still in flux and Saturday mornings are out for me. Maybe @RSsistor can make it too? Also did anyone make it to the Clean Culture meetup in Schaumburg? It was huge! I drove by because I had to pick up parts in the area but it was too packed for me to even get into the actual meet area. I went home after checking out the traffic.

·
Registered
145 Posts
@Barksie I think it's cool when a large number of RSs show up anywhere. I'd like to join but my schedule for the weekend is in still in flux and Saturday mornings are out for me. Maybe @RSsistor can make it too? Also did anyone make it to the Clean Culture meetup in Schaumburg? It was huge! I drove by because I had to pick up parts in the area but it was too packed for me to even get into the actual meet area. I went home after checking out the traffic.
Yeah I rolled into that meet with Jari. It was definitely packed. Had to park across the street. I was only there for like an hour though. Got cold real quick

·
Registered
145 Posts
I probably won’t be able to do the video shoot this weekend. Forgot I have paintball going on all day Saturday. I’ll most likely be at Cars & Coffee though

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone know of a good empty lot or docking station where one can go for some good snow donuts? I'm on the northside and extremely bored. Now, before anyone tries to scold me or parent me, I know the risks. Hence the reason I'm looking for EMPTY lots. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
331 Posts
Anyone know of a good empty lot or docking station where one can go for some good snow donuts? I'm on the northside and extremely bored. Now, before anyone tries to scold me or parent me, I know the risks. Hence the reason I'm looking for EMPTY lots. Thanks in advance
I just walked past a few minutes ago and it looks like someone was already drifting there in between the cones.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to check it out for sure. Lane Tech lot is pretty big but has a lot of light posts throughout.

81 - 100 of 119 Posts