Ford Focus RS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
I’ll be meeting up with another RS owner to cruise into C&C with so feel free to tag along with us if you’d like. Will post what time we are meeting sometime Friday. We are going to plan to get to C&C around 8:00-8:30ish. Below is where we are going to meet before we cruise up to C&C

Shell Gas Station
10051 Irving Park Rd
Schiller Park, IL 60176

·
Registered
152 Posts
Alright, so the plan is meeting up at the Shell gas station in Schiller Park tomorrow 10/03/2020 @ 8:15 AM CST. So far it's looking like me and 3 other RS owners will be cruising up together. Let me know if anyone else wants to tag along

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I should be able to do both. Want to meet somewhere ahead of both and cruise over?
Yes I'm down to meet up. For the Naperville meet we can meet at the Mcdonald's on Rt. 59 right off the highway:
1376 N, Illinois Rte 59, Naperville, IL 60563

And then cruise down Rt. 59 to the meet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
@Race_red_rs Sounds good. Lets meet at 5:30/6 PM or so on Friday at the McDonald's for the Naperville meet?

Anyone who lives in the North Suburbs want to suggest a place for the Clean Culture meet?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Meet tonight with @Barksie and @scarletrose was awesome. Probably 200+ cars. my personal fav was the liberty walk huracan and the RX-7s were a close second. Lots and lots of supras. Some STs but us 3 were the only RSs. Lots of cars doing dyno pulls too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,428 Posts
I can't believe you guys are starving your "model'!

Reactions: Barksie
61 - 80 of 125 Posts