Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i normally don't like red cars..with exception to ferrari and porsche. but the rs looks great in red...very silky smooth

is the front reg plate optional there? or you's guys just removed them for extra silky smooth pics?
Front plate is def not optional in Illinois but most of us were not running front plates without any prior coordination lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
All cars are welcomed. I’ll probably cruise through around 7ish. This is ran by Mopar clubs so I’m just going to check the cars out for an hour or two then dip. This is just an excuse to get out and drive.

View attachment 345340
Yo I might go to this. Can we get a squad together at 7pm and then cruise to this event together? Does anyone have the contact for the other guys that showed up to our first meet?
@jari.zerrudo05 @Yukon Corleone @Yesuragoon @Group B

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Meet tonight with @Barksie and @scarletrose was awesome. Probably 200+ cars. my personal fav was the liberty walk huracan and the RX-7s were a close second. Lots and lots of supras. Some STs but us 3 were the only RSs. Lots of cars doing dyno pulls too.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
So I met a few people over the weekend at the meets who are wanting to do a shoot for us with RS' for free. They are just trying to get content put out for their youtube channel and socials. If anyone is down let me know so I can give them a rough idea of how many of us are in. I would like to plan for this weekend and the location will be discussed once we start getting this plan in motion. 2Sstock2slow is their youtube and socials if you want to check them out.

I'm 100% in. I was with Barksie when we met them. Super cool guys and their channel/videos are sick.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts