Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Wow, lots of Race Reds there, also some crazy ST wings...

What mall is that? I grew up in Glenview.

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Nice looking group!

No NB?????

For now 😉

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice looking group!

No NB?????

For now 😉
There are NB in the area, they just didn't want to come out lol
Nice looking group!

No NB?????

For now 😉
There’s definitely some around according to the guys I talked to. This was last minute planning anyways so most people were busy. Just dope that this many people even showed up.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
i normally don't like red cars..with exception to ferrari and porsche. but the rs looks great in red...very silky smooth

is the front reg plate optional there? or you's guys just removed them for extra silky smooth pics?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i normally don't like red cars..with exception to ferrari and porsche. but the rs looks great in red...very silky smooth

is the front reg plate optional there? or you's guys just removed them for extra silky smooth pics?
Front plate is def not optional in Illinois but most of us were not running front plates without any prior coordination lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm in the chicagoland area. How do I get info on when the next meet is?
This is the thread we are going to use for planning future meets! We had a group chat going but we were limited to only 6 people. Hope to see you around!

·
Registered
545 Posts

From my experience, you'd have to be doing something extremely stupid or find an extremely bored small time cop to get pulled over for no front license plate in Illinois. Wisconsin on the other hand? The last time I got pulled over the dude blocked four lanes of traffic making a twenty nine point turn just to give me a ticket for it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Anything going on this weekend? I’ll be up in Lakeview for brunch with a friend on Sunday. Other than that I’m just chilling while I mess with this Cobb AP

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anything going on this weekend? I’ll be up in Lakeview for brunch with a friend on Sunday. Other than that I’m just chilling while I mess with this Cobb AP
Tomorrow is ****ty weather but Sunday I'm free after like 2pm.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts