Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm from Houston and drive a "modded" '14 Veloster Turbo. I've had it for close to a year and its been fun working on it as well as an attention getter, but I NEED more performance!! I'm torn between the RS, WRX, or new SI coming out... Leaning towards the RS cause my family has connections at a Ford dealership, so we'll see what happens!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm from Houston and drive a "modded" '14 Veloster Turbo. I've had it for close to a year and its been fun working on it as well as an attention getter, but I NEED more performance!! I'm torn between the RS, WRX, or new SI coming out... Leaning towards the RS cause my family has connections at a Ford dealership, so we'll see what happens!!
Well, if your family has connections at a Ford dealership, you should be driving an ST now and you'd already have a lot more power, and handling, and styling, and a better interior, and............well you get the idea. :cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, if your family has connections at a Ford dealership, you should be driving an ST now and you'd already have a lot more power, and handling, and styling, and a better interior, and............well you get the idea. :cool:
I wanted to get my car without their help, but the RS will be a lot more car, so I'll have to sweet talk them from now on!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Trajic_1
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing