Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello "Gang",

I wanted to say hello to all future RS owners in the Charlotte Area.
Today I spent some time searching for a dealership in our area who may have been allocated a certain number of vehicles, however only 1 (Capital Ford - N. Tryon) who has several allocated to them. I hope that by sharing this information, it will make it easier for you to do less research and contact them directly.

In addition, we can start a short introduction thread and make sure we keep in touch by the time our new, precious jewels arrive in early Spring.

I like attending the Nc-Sc Car Meets hosted by the Nc-Sc Car Meet Facebook Page - which usually take place in the university area.

We can schedule meet up locations and times, competitions & results, car related businesses and parts/accessories we personally promote, meet up date changes or cancellations to car pictures and videos.

2016 Ford Focus RS
-Stealth Gray , RS2 Package, Moonroof, full leather Recaro.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to meet you!
Yes, super slim situation. I saw that ATL has a huge crowd.. It is a longer drive for you, but probably bigger events I will attend next year.

Make sure you go ahead and follow the Nc-Sc FB page . they may have some meets up close to you.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
ControlNode,

Where did you end up ordering your RS at? Looks like based on the map you are in New Bern.
I spoke to Hastings Ford in Greenville, where I lived recently, and they had no clue about them.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Hi All,

I'm in the Statesville area. Hopefully I'll be getting a Shadow Black RS2 with forged wheels and PSS.

Jon vehicle.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
BTW, does anyone know how to find out if Ford will have an RS on their display at the Charlotte Auto Show (Nov. 19th-22nd)? I've emailed the show's director and she doesn't have a list of models that will be there. My dealer doesn't know either.

I still haven't seen one in person yet.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
BTW, does anyone know how to find out if Ford will have an RS on their display at the Charlotte Auto Show (Nov. 19th-22nd)? I've emailed the show's director and she doesn't have a list of models that will be there. My dealer doesn't know either.
If anyone is still wondering I was able to confirm with my dealer and Nick at Ford Service - no RS on display at the Charlotte Auto Show. Bummer...

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts
Just curious has anyone in NC had their VOC confirmed and currently have a DORA in hand?

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts
If anyone is still wondering I was able to confirm with my dealer and Nick at Ford Service - no RS on display at the Charlotte Auto Show. Bummer...
Not good business by Ford for those in NC wishing to see and order a FoRS.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Nope. So after our resident Ford Customer Service rep was unable to find my order in the order bank, I asked the salesman to give me my order number on Weds. He says he can't get it until Friday. I say ok, wait til Friday, and call to check and he says he can't get it until Saturday. I think I've been patient enough. I'm going to have to talk to a sales manager and if need be, cancel this entire thing and get my deposit back. I always hate to judge people at their jobs because I'm not in their shoes but man, talking to some of these sales guys makes me shake my head.

I'm wondering if there are any dealerships left in the area with allocation willing to sell at MSRP. I tried calling about a dozen dealerships around my area with no luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New to the board so not sure if I am answering the question. I ordered mine on 11/3 and got my VOC. Pm'd one of the guys on here to check my status, looks like it's gonna be scheduled Nov 30. He thought would be built week of Jan 4th. I purchased from a dealer in Smithfield.

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
9 Participants
Thisguy919
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing