Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I know that there are some sites that have carbon steering wheels for sale for a grand or so. So I was reading through DieselPower and they showed this website that sells android tablet screen replacement audio things. My one buddy is a techy...I'm an idiot so I have apple stuff...and sent him that, then started brousing around. I found (what looks like) the manufacturer for the other aftermarket steering wheels...at 50% of the price. Im debating about pulling the trigger...I don't use my heated option on my steering wheel anyway, but I may switch for winter? I dunno regardless, thinking about pulling the trigger. What are your thoughts?

https://www.phoenixautomotiveinc.co...015-2018-ford-focus-color-design-customizable

~Phil

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Hmmm... I don't know about this man... a site that has such a broad selection of very different items, cheaper price and an address showing a warehouse just reeks of "Alibaba reseller"

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For sure, I understand what you are saying. What my thinking is, however, is that over manufacturer's say they have a carbon wheel...that looks awkwardly similar. I know that they have a good rep with their head unit replacements (which look pretty cool I must say) but if you can get it straight from the manufacturer it makes me think you know.
~Phil

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really? Made in the states NVMarkus?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy Banana garbage batman...I think that is amazing. I love buying U.S. (I know the RS is built in Deutschland, but U.S. carish. Interesting If you could please send a link to their company and verification they are built in the U.S. I may be interested, and I believe other people would also like this kind of thing!
~Phil

·
Registered
581 Posts
DCTMS
I just talked to him
499 with core
You can choose
5mm of color on top/or not
Color stitching
Smooth leather/perforated leather, or alacantra

Extra charge for special leather colors

You tell them where you want carbon and leather etc...

Www.DCTMS.com
[email protected]
408-802-4500

Apparently they have changed since my Lexus days.
They are in Santa Clara, CA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
DCTMS
I just talked to him
499 with core
You can choose
5mm of color on top/or not
Color stitching
Smooth leather/perforated leather, or alacantra

Extra charge for special leather colors

You tell them where you want carbon and leather etc...

YOUR DESIGN OUR WORKS
[email protected]
408-802-4500

Apparently they have changed since my Lexus days.
They are in Santa Clara, CA
Interesting... might just hit them up. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I’ve been procrastinating, they did one for my Lexus that was awesome. Looking forward to another one
I've really just been wanting a little bit more padding and maybe a nice blue stripe at the top. I've driven a number of newer BMWs and found their small dia and thick wheels very pleasing to hold.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Daaang that is nasty! I need that in my life/focus lol. Good question about the heat.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Stop posting more ways to bankrupt me!!! Oh Lordy I have always wanted a slightly thicker and alcantara covered wheel for my RS (and also my Boss 302). This thread may push me over the top.
I will NOT! Partly because I am angry about being angry about angry heartburn against my wife. She wins. But yes I do turn my hearing aids off whenever I order anything for the focus haha! My kids (6&8) love anything RS related, and are the reason it has the number or miles it does!
-Phil

·
Administrator
16,901 Posts
Reactions: opera_bob
1 - 20 of 45 Posts