Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Any plans to offer any other finishes/colors? I've never been a fan of the carbon or wood look that so many of these kits come in, but I could see how a brushed aluminum in maybe gunmetal could look really good.

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any plans to offer any other finishes/colors? I've never been a fan of the carbon or wood look that so many of these kits come in, but I could see how a brushed aluminum in maybe gunmetal could look really good.
Hey Nwnerd, we do have that ability, let me ask our manufacturer and ill get back to you.

Mickey

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hey Nwnerd, we do have that ability, let me ask our manufacturer and ill get back to you.

Mickey
I kinda like what you started to do with the doors. Now include the spears as well, the black plastic spears stick out like a sore thumb next to the carbon fiber. Maybe do the spears in brushed aluminum and the area by the switches in carbon fiber as an accent (like you have now). On my car I'd leave the piece next to the door handle alone.

Covering all of the vents in carbon fiber is also a bit much. The fake aluminum and plastic that is there is enough. Covering everything you can possibly touch is what screams ricer to me. Not an accent here and there.

The carbon center console is actually not a bad look, provided it is real carbon fiber and not a sticker.

·
Registered
914 Posts
its 100% real carbon fiber with an adhesive backing. We have all the pieces so that people can choose what they want to install and what they want to leave out. Most definitely enjoy the center console pieces.
Nice. Can you choose to buy only certain pieces? Let's say, if I only want the center console piece can I buy just that?

Currently its set up as a kit, but if one really wants a specific piece, Dming me is the best and that way i can see what i can do.

Mickey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts