Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Did anyone buy the car cover too?
I did. Don't know why I did, but I did. I guess if I ever take a trip somewhere without my car (doubtful), that'll be the time I use it.

EDIT: At least its a custom cover.

·
Registered
276 Posts
i did but not on my own accord. It was pre ordered with my car and i cant remove it. =( anyone want to buy a car cover. never been used - $300 shipped lol

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yup, we lucky people in Canada not only get one option, colour, we also get winter wheels and tires, and the car cover 'at no extra charge'.

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts
Almost but didn't.

Those forged wheels got me vs the car cover.

·
Registered
471 Posts
i did but not on my own accord. It was pre ordered with my car and i cant remove it. =( anyone want to buy a car cover. never been used - $300 shipped lol
I might want it from you, my RS is black so anything to keep the dust off will help. Let me know when you get it just PM me and we will talk.
I plan on putting a car cover on it every day when I get to work, I do park in a garage at work and at home but my works garage is old and dusty and the cover will also help prevent scratches if someone throws their door open.

·
5,582 Posts
Definitely will be in car cover and garage.
Weekend car only.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I might want it from you, my RS is black so anything to keep the dust off will help. Let me know when you get it just PM me and we will talk.
I plan on putting a car cover on it every day when I get to work, I do park in a garage at work and at home but my works garage is old and dusty and the cover will also help prevent scratches if someone throws their door open.
Only issue with the cover is you need a solid wash/claybar/wax before you put the cover on. That way you don't end up scratching the paint

·
Registered
471 Posts
My mistake, I probably won't use a cover if it's intended for your car to be completely clean every time, I don't really need one when it's in my garage but the work garage is a little dusty

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've been toying around with getting one for one simple fact. My RS will arrive while im deployed so im having someone put it in storage for six months. I was thinking it would be a good investment since it will sit for six whole months.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Heard alot about the car but nothing about the cover available.....well I'll show you what it looks like...good fit and twice the RS logos...

20160716_130623.jpg 20160716_130633.jpg 20160716_130652.jpg

Figured out why some pics look off till you enlarge them, if I rotate the phone for vertical shot, forum tilts it.
20160716_132339_002[1].jpg

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
26 Participants
Basie
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing