Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Should have labelled this review as CarAdvice, part II. The previous post covers day one, and reviews the RS as a road car. This is devoted to day 2 of the reviews, when Ford let the writers loose on the track.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Really great review, thanks.

Love the fact that the RS can pop 60 mph in second.

And what a great idea: Wait til you're ready to get new tires, and fry the hell out of the old set before replacing. Didn't think I'd ever use the Drift Mode, but now......

·
Registered
558 Posts
If it wasn’t for the tyre noise, it would be rather hard to tell where the grip ends.
Well that's a downer. I found that to be the biggest weakness of the ST in my test drive - no indication through the steering that the front tires were about to let go. Boo.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Great review and I am pleasantly surprised with their opinion. I love the comments section where the author responds to someone asking why he was flat shifting into second gear - "If the head of Ford Performance tells you to flat shift into second gear, you flat shift into second gear!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Ekliptix
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing