Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you guys don't mind it would be great to see some data.
Here's mine to gauge with others.

Dealer: Erinwood
Order placed: Nov/18
Priority at dealer: 13
Scheduled on: Not yet
Build week:
Build date:

·
Registered
18 Posts
My dealer is Orchard Ford (Kelowna)

Three RSs allocated to this dealership as they are an SVT dealer

Deposit left last year
#1 priority at dealer
Scheduled to land in March/April 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you guys don't mind it would be great to see some data.
Here's mine to gauge with others.

Dealer: Erinwood
Order placed: Nov/18
Priority at dealer: 13
Scheduled on: Not yet
Build week:
Build date:
What does the priority at dealer mean? It's their order priority or something, or is it the 13th order for that type of car?

**Found Answer - The priority number fo your order, 01 to 09 is reserved for specific reasons, 10-99 are for retail orders and allocations, your dealer can start it at any number above 10 if the dealer wants

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ took this off the interweb blue Monday, so take it for what it's worth... Retail orders are given a priority of 10-19, Stock orders get 20 and up.
it is the way that dealers indicate what orders they want their cars built in. Lower numbers get built sooner, only really matters to the dealer.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Canadian Delivery

Who from Canada has a confirmed delivery date and what (if any) is the earliest one? My dealer told me May/June but I'm really hoping that that is incorrect.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Build is expected for 4Jan, so delivery 'should' be late February early March. I'd assume. Haven't checked my order this week.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Both my local dealers also told me June when I was shopping around. IMO, I think there may be something to this but since I have actually ordered one, I have been "selected for scheduling" with a possible build date in early February. Who knows, understandably not much information without the factory line actually up and running, add the delays and problems that pop up with part suppliers and remember the shipping across the pond with take a few weeks. With the Holiday Season upon us I wouldn't expect to hear much solid information until the first weeks of the New Year.
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
268 Posts
Both my local dealers also told me June when I was shopping around. IMO, I think there may be something to this but since I have actually ordered one, I have been "selected for scheduling" with a possible build date in early February. Who knows, understandably not much information without the factory line actually up and running, add the delays and problems that pop up with part suppliers and remember the shipping across the pond with take a few weeks. With the Holiday Season upon us I wouldn't expect to hear much solid information until the first weeks of the New Year.
Merry Christmas
Well you are closer to Germany than us in BC....:p

·
Super Moderator
15,359 Posts
Threads merged

·
Registered
97 Posts
My order has been selected for scheduling since Nov. 12th and I tried to get some more information from my dealer yesterday. I don't have an exact built date but from what he told me for all European built cars (like the Transit that's built in Spain) they only get the VIN number once the vehicle rolls out the production line and not before. Let's hope we'll start getting built dates and our VIN numbers in January. I'm still hoping for a March delivery.

·
Registered
364 Posts
My dealer is Orchard Ford (Kelowna)

Three RSs allocated to this dealership as they are an SVT dealer

Deposit left last year
#1 priority at dealer
Scheduled to land in March/April 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a firm price yet?

·
Registered
16 Posts
what the dealer told me today

I don't have a build date yet.. winter tires and rims are included. that all the dealerships in Canada[521] will be getting one car each, called it their allotment and I have there's

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
About this Discussion
161 Replies
55 Participants
Disoblige
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing