Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are still working on your deal, Ford is offering 0% for up to 72 months (0.99% for 84 months)...including the RS. It's a good time to order if you can still find a car....I'm hearing lots of dealers have waiting lists

I locked in my order at 1.49%, so hopefully the rate is 0% when the car arrives ($2k savings if you finance the full amount).

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for the info, I also locked in at the 1.49% with my order, looks like I'm going to email the dealership to see if they can't switch it over even before delivery

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dealer said if the rate is lower when the car arrives then they would give me the lower rate, but I would lose the $750 rebate they are giving me on the winter tires.

Let me know if your dealer changes the rate for you now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just got an update, they can only protect the rates at the time of order or use the programs available at the time of pickup, so hopefully the 0% sticks around for a little while when we get the Canadian deliveries!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just got an update, they can only protect the rates at the time of order or use the programs available at the time of pickup, so hopefully the 0% sticks around for a little while when we get the Canadian deliveries!

Was told the same. So I either get 1.5% or whatever is available at time of delivery. Hopefully the 0% is still available, but 1.5 on $25K is not so bad either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have a link to the current financing deal? I put my order in last Nov but haven't talked interest rates with the dealer yet. I would love to lock 0% down but I feel like they will probably ask where I saw the promotion, as I don't see anything on the Ford website for the 0% financing or the winter tire free package.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone have a link to the current financing deal? I put my order in last Nov but haven't talked interest rates with the dealer yet. I would love to lock 0% down but I feel like they will probably ask where I saw the promotion, as I don't see anything on the Ford website for the 0% financing or the winter tire free package.
The winter tire rebate ended in December, and 0% was in January.....you won't be able to lock in a different rate until you take delivery. I was told they can't change the rate on a factory order unless they cancel and resubmit it, which puts you farther back in the line. They told me if the rate is lower than the 1.49% I purchased at when the car arrives, I can lock in the lower rate then.

·
Registered
418 Posts
The winter tire rebate ended in December, and 0% was in January.....you won't be able to lock in a different rate until you take delivery. I was told they can't change the rate on a factory order unless they cancel and resubmit it, which puts you farther back in the line. They told me if the rate is lower than the 1.49% I purchased at when the car arrives, I can lock in the lower rate then.
correct

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For those of us getting our cars in the next month or so, it looks like the finance rates have gone back down to 0% for up to 72 months. I locked in at 1.49% when I bought in December, and was hoping the rate would go back down when the car was set to arrive.

Anyone else that doesn't have 0% blocked in may want to contact their dealer...looks to be valid until June 30.

·
Registered
418 Posts
That's great news ...I'm locked into 1.49 as well but 0 is better!

You will receive either the rate you had at time of order or the rate available on pick up - whichever is better. Don't really need to contact your dealer ...unless they are super shady

Though at time of order for me there was also a $750 credit for snow tires and the RS qualified due to the tires you get with it for us. You'll just have to do the math but I'm pretty sure cost of borrowing even at 1.49 is greater than $750 so 0 will likely win.

·
Registered
720 Posts
That's great news ...I'm locked into 1.49 as well but 0 is better!

You will receive either the rate you had at time of order or the rate available on pick up - whichever is better. Don't really need to contact your dealer ...unless they are super shady

Though at time of order for me there was also a $750 credit for snow tires and the RS qualified due to the tires you get with it for us. You'll just have to do the math but I'm pretty sure cost of borrowing even at 1.49 is greater than $750 so 0 will likely win.
Hopefully the car has actually landed and available before June 30th to get the 0%. Has it been 100% confirmed that we will get no deals through Ford? Plan pricing or Costco discount?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hopefully the car has actually landed and available before June 30th to get the 0%. Has it been 100% confirmed that we will get no deals through Ford? Plan pricing or Costco discount?
The RS is eligible for the dealer incentives like Costco etc .... But I cold t tell you about plan pricing for sure.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The RS is arriving at the perfect time for financing deals. So long as it is included. Manufacturers always have close out deals or good financing rates for 2016s during the summer to make room for 17s. So the cars arriving later than expected may work out a little better in the end.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
23 Participants
Girth
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing