Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Can we order the winter wheel and tire package seperately?

4K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  KingZee 
#1 ·
Is it considered an accessory? It wasn't shown on the configurator when I gave my dealer my order request and I kind of need it.

#6 ·
Can save a bunch of money by getting tires/wheels elsewhere. A full package with 18" wheels and Blizzak WS80 (as an example) runs around $1300-1500 on TireRack

Reactions: Panoptikom
#9 ·
You know how I ordered mine? The salesman pointed me to a computer and told me to go to Ford.com and use the vehicle configurator and print out the result. I handed him the printout and I was done. The winter package wasn't on there when I did that.

#11 ·
When ordering the RS Winter Wheel & Tire Package 76A with the vehicle, MSRP is $1995.
When ordered later through Ford accessories website, the price will be $3,175.

Reactions: yogiRS
#13 ·
*You're*

#15 ·
Reactions: RSno0b
#28 ·
Email I sent to Ford.com customer service:

I’m having a problem with a vehicle order I have through a local dealer. Sometime in September the vehicle configurator for the Focus RS was made available on Ford.com. I’ve had a deposit for intent to purchase the Focus RS with my dealer since early last year. When the configurator became available I told my dealer that I would like to select the vehicle options and have my order submitted. My dealer had me go to Ford.com and use the public configuration tool to choose my options and print it out and give it to him. I selected every option that was available and the salesman took the info. My dealer submitted my order sometime in October. I was told that sometime between September and October another option was added to the Ford.com online configuration tool; the Focus RS Winter Wheel and Tire package for $2000. This was never shown or made known to me at all when I submitted my order to my dealer. I live in Alaska so this option is mandatory for me. When I become aware of this option in January I requested that my dealer add it to my order. They are now telling me that they can’t do that because the order is already selected for scheduling. From what I understand if I want to order this option separately it will cost me $3000 instead of $2000. I feel like I’m being penalized for something that is not my fault and it’s extremely frustrating. All I want is the Winter Package added to my order for the normal price of $2000.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.