Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it considered an accessory? It wasn't shown on the configurator when I gave my dealer my order request and I kind of need it.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Yes, but it will be in the $3k range from Ford parts. I forget the exact price.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Is it considered an accessory? It wasn't shown on the configurator when I gave my dealer my order request and I kind of need it.
Is your order selected yet? if not add it to your order as it's just under $2k when ordered with the car. Over $3k when ordered separately.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is your order selected yet? if not add it to your order as it's just under $2k when ordered with the car. Over $3k when ordered separately.
Yes. Wow this is total BS. So I'm basically paying a $1k markup.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Can save a bunch of money by getting tires/wheels elsewhere. A full package with 18" wheels and Blizzak WS80 (as an example) runs around $1300-1500 on TireRack

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was on the Dealer order guide form
You know how I ordered mine? The salesman pointed me to a computer and told me to go to Ford.com and use the vehicle configurator and print out the result. I handed him the printout and I was done. The winter package wasn't on there when I did that.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
You know how I ordered mine? The salesman pointed me to a computer and told me to go to Ford.com and use the vehicle configurator and print out the result. I handed him the printout and I was done. The winter package wasn't on there when I did that.
Wow, yeah online didn't show it at all. Not a very good salesman.

·
Registered
848 Posts
When ordering the RS Winter Wheel & Tire Package 76A with the vehicle, MSRP is $1995.
When ordered later through Ford accessories website, the price will be $3,175.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Your in Alaska I would have thought the winter wheel/tire option came standard on the RS in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
848 Posts
*You're*

·
Registered
848 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
You went to cal worthington ford didn't you. I would avoid it at all cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
8 Participants
KingZee
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing