Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we know the Focus RS orders are going fast even with the cars having a premium on them at every store across the US. I have allocation for two more and I will have the lowest pricing available around. Contact me for more information and pricing .

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
What dealership you at? And what's your pricing MSRP or below and you got takers
As we know the Focus RS orders are going fast even with the cars having a premium on them at every store across the US. I have allocation for two more and I will have the lowest pricing available around. Contact me for more information and pricing .

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
He told me ten grand over sticker. At least be up front and tell people what your charging. I'm really staring to get a bad taste on this whole process. I speak with my wallet and idiots like this will never get a dime from me...
Anyone charging 10k ADM on these cars should be set on fire. tia

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
It wasn't Todd Hoskins General Manager at Larry Miller Lakewood Ford that gave 10K ADM was it?
[email protected]
He told me ten grand over sticker. At least be up front and tell people what your charging. I'm really staring to get a bad taste on this whole process. I speak with my wallet and idiots like this will never get a dime from me...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have heard that other dealers around are going as much as 20k ADM on the RS so being at 10K is still less than others.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Wow. Just Wow. I have a much different opinion on ADM's than many here. Hey...capitalism is capitalism, and if you don't like the price, don't pay it. But actually coming here and advertising the fact that you're jamming people up, that takes a big brass pair.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
You are truely amazing. Funny thing, I heard a rumor that dealerships will be sitting with adm on rs' s. Because there is no market. Ford will make enough for everyone that wants one. Maybe they will send 4000+ then you and other dealers that mark up. Can suck it!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
We have heard that other dealers around are going as much as 20k ADM on the RS so being at 10K is still less than others.
although your buyer might not on these boards (as an active poster), I admire your honesty. I dont admire the practice of upcharging but if the market bears it, nobody can hate the player, hate the game (capitalism)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Here is my opinion. Yes capitalism is a good thing but most of us are shopping a Focus RS because we don't have 65 grand to spend on a Cayman or whatever. Why would a dealer want to make a few extra grand on a couple of cars and piss off an untold number of people who would walk out the door and shop elsewhere? I'm 53 and have owned way too many cars but I would never buy a car over sticker! Just my two cents....

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
He wasn't honest until he was called out on the ADM. The 10K ADM shoulda been in his original first post.

although your buyer might not on these boards (as an active poster), I admire your honesty. I dont admire the practice of upcharging but if the market bears it, nobody can hate the player, hate the game (capitalism)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Here is my opinion. Yes capitalism is a good thing but most of us are shopping a Focus RS because we don't have 65 grand to spend on a Cayman or whatever. Why would a dealer want to make a few extra grand on a couple of cars and piss off an untold number of people who would walk out the door and shop elsewhere? I'm 53 and have owned way too many cars but I would never buy a car over sticker! Just my two cents....
I never said capitalism was a good thing. It is the current system we live in. just facts.
I agree that it totally blows and it is bull****, and I wouldn't pay it, nor support it, etc etc. It is upsetting to see, but I am completely powerless to do anything to change it.
people need to speak with their wallets, and sadly some do in ways that are contrary to our own beliefs.
I hope everyone on this board is able to secure the deal they want, clearly this is not the deal they want.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts