Ford Focus RS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

Premium Member
2017 Focus RS (Canada) / 2009 VW Golf GTI / 2005 Mitsubishi Outlander LS AWD
Since he'll never get anywhere near this thing's limits on a public roadway(we hope) I highly recommend a track day too! These things are shockingly quick when pushed.

Congratulations!

@jensayankeegirl After the wedding make sure he creates an account here. The community surrounding these cars is amazing.

Registered
Hey all! I need help. Looking to buy my fiance a RS for wedding present. Well trade my car in and finance to get him his dream car. But still lol. What year do you recommend? I don't know much about these sorry. Appreciate any help I can get here.
Thank you!
Get ahold of Adam Brunson on Facebook. He goes through every RS he sells. If nothing else, he can tell you what to look for.

Premium Member
I see you are from the great ROC lol. I get so worried about the car with all our crappy roads around here! 馃ぃ
I grew up and graduated in that area...and the finger lakes region.
I would not drive the RS in the winter there...way too much salt. please protect your investment. put the car away dec - mar.
if it must be driven...then maybe get some professional undercoating sealant to protect the underbelly and wheel wells / fenders.
and get an aluminum or titanium undertray for the motor. the oem tray wont last 1 winter season.

I'm having the revision 2 front dampers and rev 1 rears fitted to my car next week. the city roads here in germany are pretty rough. should be good with the DSC damper controller. it helps to mitigate the pogo bounce.

what build date is your car? you may have the rev 1 dampers on yours.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I grew up and graduated in that area...and the finger lakes region.
I would not drive the RS in the winter there...way too much salt. please protect your investment. put the car away dec - mar.
if it must be driven...then maybe get some professional undercoating sealant to protect the underbelly and wheel wells / fenders.
and get an aluminum or titanium undertray for the motor. the oem tray wont last 1 winter season.

I'm having the revision 2 front dampers and rev 1 rears fitted to my car next week. the city roads here in germany are pretty rough. should be good with the DSC damper controller. it helps to mitigate the pogo bounce.

what build date is your car? you may have the rev 1 dampers on yours.
Oh the RS will definitely not be on the road in winter. I still got the undercoating to be safe. I got him 2017.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Does he know about this website? He might be reading this, although I hope not so you can surprise him.
Only time will tell on that one lol! This site isn't one I have seen him on before. I found it on my own. He isn't acting like he knows. I couldn't stand it so I did tell him I got him a RS and then I put a tiny matchbox RS in his easter basket so he thinks that is what I was talking about 馃ぃ that worked well because I feel better and he technically has no clue yet lol

Registered
I am letting go My Personal Ford Montune RS.

$31,000

This thing is exceptional, new RS Engine 5k miles ago all docs for that.
馃巿

Full Mountune package ($6000), AWE full race exhaust, SP63 head bolts and gasket , Montune axles , New Competition Clutch, Cobb full race tune (3 maps) with tuner, Drift, Sport, Track Launch modes, All wheel drive ,Ford Race stone guards, Rally Armor mud flaps , Brembo brakes , this thing is loaded and flies.

I am not open to offers, this is worth every cent I am asking for it see what they book for.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Vehicle Car Hood Grille Motor vehicle

Come see it at Martyns Auto Mart, 11580 Cumberland Gap Parkway, Gray KY 40734 or call 606 261 2034

This is a wolf in sheep's clothing
Vehicle Car Hood Grille Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Automotive tire Plant Hood
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Speedometer

Premium Member
I am letting go My Personal Ford Montune RS.

$31,000

This thing is exceptional, new RS Engine 5k miles ago all docs for that.
馃巿

Full Mountune package ($6000), AWE full race exhaust, SP63 head bolts and gasket , Montune axles , New Competition Clutch, Cobb full race tune (3 maps) with tuner, Drift, Sport, Track Launch modes, All wheel drive ,Ford Race stone guards, Rally Armor mud flaps , Brembo brakes , this thing is loaded and flies.

I am not open to offers, this is worth every cent I am asking for it see what they book for.
View attachment 359915 View attachment 359925 View attachment 359926

View attachment 359915
Come see it at Martyns Auto Mart, 11580 Cumberland Gap Parkway, Gray KY 40734 or call 606 261 2034

This is a wolf in sheep's clothing View attachment 359925 View attachment 359926 View attachment 359926 View attachment 359927 View attachment 359928 View attachment 359927 View attachment 359929 View attachment 359930 View attachment 359931 View attachment 359932
I would suggest to create a new thread and post it in the correct market place. @jensayankeegirl already picked one up

Registered
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
If he knew how much foot work and effort you put on getting him his RS.....
Oh he knows. He knows I had to give up my walk in room closet for it. He keeps trying to buy me things now on our trip because he feels bad I gave up what I did. I'm not letting him though lol. I'm happy I could get it for him.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts