Ford Focus RS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

Premium Member
I don't know if tuned but did ask about the gasket was replaced by a Ford dealership- lucky you guys told me to ask!
If its tuned (shot in the dark) and the previous owner either included the Accessport or took out the tune and no existing supporting hardware requires it.

You fiance is a car guy, I'm sure he's going to give it a thorough once (twice) over.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
If its tuned (shot in the dark) and the previous owner either included the Accessport or took out the tune and no existing supporting hardware requires it.

You fiance is a car guy, I'm sure he's going to give it a thorough once (twice) over.
Oh I am sure I won't see him for months once he has it unless I go out to garage 馃ぃ

Premium Member
So stupid question as I am learning all of this as we go here. What do I ask dealer about tuning? What does COBB sticker mean? Appears aftermarket exhaust, air intake.

On the driver fender, there is a sticker says Cobb. Cobb Tuning makes a lot of aftermarket parts, however they are more known for the Access Port a device that allows you to tune the cars ECU to get more HorsePower.

When I see that sticker most likely its tuned or have Cobb parts.

Your RS also looks like its lowered.

post some pics of the engine bay, interior and the exhaust. Most of us might be able to spot the obvious parts.

Premium Member
Also have the Ford wind deflectors, custom RS oval badge, and a short antennae.

RS2 (judging buy the sunroof) package in one point?

2016-2017.

Registered
I don't know if tuned but did ask about the gasket was replaced by a Ford dealership- lucky you guys told me to ask!
If your bought it from a dealership; they should be able to have the PCM Tech run a quick diagnostic on the PCM to see if it has Tune or OEM parameters in it. I did the same with mine [OEM :(} because I wasn't sure when I bought it. Good luck with finding out, and best wishes on surprising him!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
If your bought it from a dealership; they should be able to have the PCM Tech run a quick diagnostic on the PCM to see if it has Tune or OEM parameters in it. I did the same with mine [OEM :(} because I wasn't sure when I bought it. Good luck with finding out, and best wishes on surprising him!
Thank you! It's so hard to not blurt it out lol

41 - 60 of 97 Posts