Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This maybe a bit premature, but, anyone have any knowledge as to the bulb sizes for all exterior lights?

Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
This maybe a bit premature, but, anyone have any knowledge as to the bulb sizes for all exterior lights?

Thanks!
Headlamps should be the same as an ST and tail lamps the same as a euro spec ST since the RS gets the LED accented rear lamps. Fog lamps will be the only unique lamp on the RS from what I can tell.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to take a look at an St forum. Does this mean all bulbs in the rear will be led?

Headlamps should be the same as an ST and tail lamps the same as a euro spec ST since the RS gets the LED accented rear lamps. Fog lamps will be the only unique lamp on the RS from what I can tell.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Looking at the rear tail lamp in photos I believe its the type of plastic light bar, light will illuminate the whole thing or fade off the longer it is. Like angle eyes, carrying the light source, either from a led or small bulb like BMW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
typhoon5000
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing