Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct for the first batch I'm suspecting end of March mid April for the first run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Scheduling week 2 and Scheduling week 3 is a big gap between, over a month. Or I'm reading it wrong?
I'm guessing the scheduling weeks are when the orders get assigned to build weeks. (So, scheduling week 2 picks up a bunch of orders with a build week of 2/1; likewise, orders scheduled during week 3 are built between 3/14 and 4/1?)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Woop Woop!! Any news is good news at this point no?
It is absolutely great to get news, I just put myself in a dumb situation lol... The place I ordered from went ahead and bought my Raptor when I ordered, so it left me without a vehicle. I had it planned all along to borrow my Father-in-law's F150 in the meantime until I got my RS (and I have been up until this point and making the payments for em) but I think he's on the verge of wanting it back lol. So while there are those that are happy to wait longer, the RS cant get here soon enough for me :)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Somebody has access to FMC Dealer.

As stated before Christmas, scheduling will recommence on January 14. Those pictures don't show the column headings, but it is showing that during the week of January 11, they will select orders for scheduling with the intent of them being built during the week of February 1. Then the week of January 18, they will select for the build weeks of March 14, 21 and 28. If your order was selected for scheduling before Christmas, this same webpage said that they would be assigned build weeks of January 4, 11,and 18. As of today, those orders have not been assigned a build week. I speculate two possible explanations;

1). The build has been delayed.
2). Saarlouis is not using the Order Fulfillment database that so many of us here in the US are accessing.

Since they are still selecting orders for scheduling I'm leaning toward option 2. MAYBE MAYBE we won't see the database update until cars hit US shores. Only time will tell.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well that is right around the corner. I kind of wondering about the same thing: How many cars get built per build week?

·
Registered
136 Posts

As stated before Christmas, scheduling will recommence on January 14. Those pictures don't show the column headings, but it is showing that during the week of January 11, they will select orders for scheduling with the intent of them being built during the week of February 1. Then the week of January 18, they will select for the build weeks of March 14, 21 and 28. If your order was selected for scheduling before Christmas, this same webpage said that they would be assigned build weeks of January 4, 11,and 18. As of today, those orders have not been assigned a build week. I speculate two possible explanations;

2). Saarlouis is not using the Order Fulfillment database that so many of us here in the US are accessing.

Since they are still selecting orders for scheduling I'm leaning toward option 2. MAYBE MAYBE we won't see the database update until cars hit US shores. Only time will tell.
Thank you for explanation.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

included column heading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 279 Posts
About this Discussion
278 Replies
88 Participants
j0shm1lls
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing