Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
So it looks like there's no full leather seats? Also no mention of colors on that page as far as I can tell, although there's a blue, black, and stealth in various pics.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Does anyone have any more information? This is still not working on the East Coast and the revealing video that I saw was only five minutes long

·
Super Moderator
15,484 Posts
Does anyone have any more information? This is still not working on the East Coast and the revealing video that I saw was only five minutes long
I just checked and it's viewable in my area.

@gte what are you looking for in particular?

·
Super Moderator
15,484 Posts
So it looks like there's no full leather seats? Also no mention of colors on that page as far as I can tell, although there's a blue, black, and stealth in various pics.
I pulled this from the site since there's some that can't see it directly.

Heated front seats (Included in the SE Cold Weather, ST3 and RS2 Packages) Optional

2nd row seat with adjustable center head restraint Standard

60/40 split-folding rear seat (includes flip-up cushion) Standard

Partial Leather RECARO® with RS Logo. 6-way Manual Driver (up/down, fore/aft, recline). 4-way Manual Passenger (fore/aft, recline)Standard

Black Leather RECARO® with Miko®-Dinamica inserts and with RS Logo. Heated, 8-Way Power Driver Seat (up/down, fore/aft, tilt/recline and power lumbar) (Included in RS2 Package)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I can only seem to build it on my phone using Chrome browser. You have to open the menu and click on build and price then select Focus. It will ask if you want to build a 15 or 16 and you can pick from there.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Do you have to get the rim upgrade or is there an option for 18's?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts