Ford Focus RS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,464 Posts
For those wanting to get into a Fanatec set-up, they are having a very rare sale. No discount codes, just select bundles.

Of course... Right when I convince myself to take the dive on the Elite F1 bundle, the sale price ends... Oh well... Guess there's always next year.

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Main reson why I am here, and hopefully most of us is to help each other out and contribute to the community.

Reactions: Raphs

·
Registered
3,249 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
I just want to note what I put in the Merch thread here:

When calling customer service:

• Be nice and poilte.
  • Ask the status of your order.
  • Ask if they can provide you with a better price.
It might help you get more than twice the the current promotion they have.

If you don't ask, you don't get.

Some of the purchases I made this Black Friday / Cyber Monday saved me $$$ just by asking nice.

Worst case they say no. 👍

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just want to note what I put in the Merch thread here:

When calling customer service:

• Be nice and poilte.
  • Ask the status of your order.
  • Ask if they can provide you with a better price.
It might help you get more than twice the the current promotion they have.

If you don't ask, you don't get.

Some of the purchases I made this Black Friday / Cyber Monday saved me $$$ just by asking nice.

Worst case they say no. 👍
Yeah agreed 110%. Don't know if you don't ask!

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,464 Posts
For those wanting to get into a Fanatec set-up, they are having a very rare sale. No discount codes, just select bundles.

After much mental wrestling with myself, I ended up pulling the trigger on the CSL Elite F1 Set + Load Cell Brake Pedal. Pretty much ended up getting the load cell pedal for free with the discounted final price. Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the heads-up, @BigFatFlip! Now to sell my T300 RS GT...

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
After much mental wrestling with myself, I ended up pulling the trigger on the CSL Elite F1 Set + Load Cell Brake Pedal. Pretty much ended up getting the load cell pedal for free with the discounted final price. Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the heads-up, @BigFatFlip! Now to sell my T300 RS GT...
Uhoh... no pressure 😅. I personally have no experience with the T300, but I'm impressed enough with the CSL Elite+load cell brake that I think you'll enjoy it.

61 - 80 of 120 Posts