Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I dunno where but there it is!

[video]https://www.facebook.com/focusrs2016/videos/847688341963589/[/video]

Thre only way i've found to share whit you guys!

dunno if its a good thing, hope no one will hack my FB...
That's in Allen Park Mi, off Southfield rd between allen rd and 75.

Fellow Michiganders be on the look out!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Fantastic find! Those stock wheels don't look as bad as I thought they would be. Come on Ford, throw us another frickin' bone.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Those are not the wheels the U.S. is getting. They might be optional, but the stock ones have less spokes.
No, the wheels on the car in the video are the stock wheels. The ones you posted are the optional wheels.

Tappin with my Galaxy S6

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
This article looks like its implying that the option wheels are the US stock wheels and that Europe isn't getting them. All the info so far leads to there being two wheel options. The forged wheels (ones with less spokes), and the Standard wheels (ones with more spokes). The last place you should be getting info from is a Ford dealer as well, they only assume they know what their talking about. The NYIAS showed the FoRS with the optional Forged wheels and the optional Cup2's, I believe Europe will have the same options.

·
Premium Member
3,264 Posts
I also don't think the shape of headlights are different as that article is implying, I just think the angle of the shots make them look different. I know the US one adds the orange reflector on the sides of the lights.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
18 Participants
mofoRS
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing