Ford Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The figures achieved are on the dyno print out are from a hub dyno setup. I don't know how they read compared to a roller dyno

·
Registered
220 Posts
Badge of honour displaying whp for the world to see Paaahahahahaha. Yes I know its filthy just back in and its getting dark
View attachment 339766 View attachment 339766
Sorry to bring this thread back over a badge but, where did you source that 500 badge? Just curious

when i bought all my parts through mountune USA I couldn’t even get a legit Mountune badge. It was super frustrating bc they just lied to me and said it was discontinued. Mountune uk wouldn’t ship me one for whatever reason, so I ended up with the ole ebay special cheapo junk badge 😒😒

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Sorry to bring this thread back over a badge but, where did you source that 500 badge? Just curious

when i bought all my parts through mountune USA I couldn’t even get a legit Mountune badge. It was super frustrating bc they just lied to me and said it was discontinued. Mountune uk wouldn’t ship me one for whatever reason, so I ended up with the ole ebay special cheapo junk badge 😒😒
It's from a MK2 RS .
Here's a link for you.....

Reactions: Biznite

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The 500 badge is a genuine Ford Focus Mk2 RS500 badge available from Ford UK/Europe

Hopefully this will help you in your search
Handwriting Font Material property Gas Rectangle
Tableware Dishware Serveware Ingredient Cutlery

21 - 26 of 26 Posts