Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys my first post here, however a while back I was receiving custom calibrations with Randy Robles and just purchased a Mountune intercooler from them. Today I found out that Mountune is no longer doing custom calibrations and I don't know who to go to for a custom tune. I already went through about 6 revisions with Randy prior. I am out of New Mexico, any recommendations? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Randy is on here mate and he is doing tuning under his own banner I understand. He is also active on the US Mountune Enthusiasts page on FB (note that he posted there only yesterday).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deeez!

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
What's up guys my first post here, however a while back I was receiving custom calibrations with Randy Robles and just purchased a Mountune intercooler from them. Today I found out that Mountune is no longer doing custom calibrations and I don't know who to go to for a custom tune. I already went through about 6 revisions with Randy prior. I am out of New Mexico, any recommendations? Thanks!
Randy is here: www.tunewerks.com

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Randy is on here mate and he is doing tuning under his own banner I understand. He is also active on the US Mountune Enthusiasts page on FB (note that he posted there only yesterday).

Thank you so much man! I am new to the turbo car world and am learning a lot from you guys in this forum I'm just looking for a more direct way to get in contact with people with more knowledge as well as people tuning these things, I appreciate the help!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Definitely!! I only have a few mods on my car and he did extremely well with it and it feels great the AP read it at 402hp, not sure how close that is but I'll take it! I'll always go to him as long as he's available, excited to get it revised if he gets back to me from tunewerks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Randy is the man. He tuned both of my RS's!
Definitely!! I only have a few mods on my car and he did extremely well with it and it feels great the AP read it at 402hp, not sure how close that is but I'll take it! I'll always go to him as long as he's available, excited to get it revised if he gets back to me from tunewerks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts