Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, i am looking for the best RS tuner in the Atlanta area. I am looking for someone who have a lot of experience with modifying and tuning eco boost engines especially RS and ST. any recommendation will be very appreciated

thank you!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Probably JST for tuning if you're doing Cobb AP since revisions can be done remotely. If you need a shop to do parts installation, probably 2J-Racing in Cumming, GA.

Shop owner is Joe. They know the RS very well considering how many times mine has been apart. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone. I will give a call to JST. I want to tune my car on the Dyno so i probably will have to make the 2.5 hour trip... thank again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:eek:. I have reached 2J's thank to you... you have recommended them to me while ago. they are doing pretty good job but not sure about their tuning capabilities..... looking for someone that is a master with Cobb AP tuning for the RS. And really want to do it on the Dyno rather than log data on the street

Thanks for your reply

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably JST for tuning if you're doing Cobb AP since revisions can be done remotely. If you need a shop to do parts installation, probably 2J-Racing in Cumming, GA.

Shop owner is Joe. They know the RS very well considering how many times mine has been apart. :)
:). Thanks. 2J Racing are great. I have reached them thank to your recommendations. Thanks you! as for the tuning i am looking for a real expert that master the Cobb AP and i prefer to do it over a Dyno rather than log data on the street

Thanks Again for your help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts