Ford Focus RS Forum banner

761 - 764 of 764 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Had same problem.. hit and run in parking lot!
B2 perfection in Sunnyvale replaces bumper. Paint looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hello all, relatively new to the area, and planning to hit up one of the local drag strips tomorrow night, either Sacramento or Sonoma. From a quick glance, it seems Sonoma limits runs, or does bracket racing thru the night.

Only interested in testing my car, so I'm leaning toward Sacramento as of now.

If anyone's local, or plans to hit up either of the tracks, pls chime in. Would be great to meet up with fellow RS guys/gals around the Bay Area.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Someone hit the rear bumper in a parking lot of my Nitrous Blue RS. Has anyone had good luck getting a paint shop to match the NB quad coat perfectly? I want to do this right, as I sold my last fun car because I was so unhappy with a similar type of bumper damage, and a horrible paint job done on my Z06.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I understand your pain. In a similar situation myself.

Did you ever find a suitable shop to get this work done?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just giving people a heads-up if you need a local mechanic. I took my RS to The Racer's Line in Concord yesterday to have the following fluids replaced as I'm up to 35K miles:
  • transmission
  • brake fluid
  • PTU
  • RDU
I've known the owner (Neil) for years since he's well known in the BRZ community but he works on other models as well (such as a the RS). He does high quality work.

761 - 764 of 764 Posts