Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT3: A friend linked me some 'no-music' video!

EDIT2: Ripped and Re-Uploaded with different music. I don't know that its better, but dubstep is the easiest royalty free music to find. :p

Freshly uploaded today! Please enjoy! (Minus the music lol)

EDIT: PHAT Drift 09 seconds in... HNNNGH

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3axEvHbP8XQ - Original Video for posterity

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looks like they didn't finish the editing yet. Seems like a combination of all footage.
I am guessing they are putting the footage together and send to ford to get approval. Just my guess.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Fuk I want one now so bad!! As long as it had better theme music that comes with it. Kinda got a little bit of a bonner now. The wife will wonder why so good tonight.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anybody else notice around 2:35 the audio dials are no longer that shiny black plastic? I hope this is how they'll ship!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Anybody else notice around 2:35 the audio dials are no longer that shiny black plastic? I hope this is how they'll ship!
From what I've been reading, that is a Euro-spec Sync 2 system. We are most likely getting the shiny black plastic, given that we are all getting Sync 3 in the US.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From what I've been reading, that is a Euro-spec Sync 2 system. We are most likely getting the shiny black plastic, given that we are all getting Sync 3 in the US.
I so want you to be wrong. :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Wow gimbal headlights! I seen this on a episode of FastLaneDaily for Audi Matrix LED-headlights

Just a billboard commercial, it doesn't translate to real world scenarios.

Here's how they kind of work. Matrix LED-headlights

So my question is, does those headlights on the RS (up,down,left,right) move like the ST? More headlight footage please!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Updated first post with another video with no music!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Boy that back end seems a little snappy.

Why the hell did they have that music on all the time, can't we every hear the car, really.
That's got to be Drift mode. I hope.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Even though I'll probably never do that in my car it looks awfully fun.
It's going to be hard to stay OUT of drift mode... :cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts