Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if allowed, but does anyone know if there are online tool shops that ship to the US? I've been trying to get my hands on a Warren & Brown torque wrench (this particular model), but it seems nobody ships outside of Aus. Tried contacting W&B multiple times but I've not received a response.

·
Registered
735 Posts
If you want to, you can have it sent to my address here in Australia , and then I can send it to you? You pay for however you want to get it there (air or sea freight) obviously.
PM if you need my help?

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have 2 of those stores within 15 mins of my house, so if it's easier I can go and get it instead of you paying 2 lots of shipping.
It's up to you

Edit, just read that it's free shipping on that item, so my original offer stands. They it Send to me, I'll send it to you...easy.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
A very kind offer JamoRS. 👍
Looks like you are sorted. I have one of these dual signal wrenches at home and they were the only ones I used as an Aircraft Engineer for 40 years working on jets. Imagine how big the one was for torquing up CF6 engine mounts. Some wheels had a 400ft/lb bed in torque as well.

Ciao

·
Registered
40 Posts
I work at Warren & Brown in Maidstone Victoria, but in their telecommunications section.
We supply all the big telecos and strip and repair Telstra's payphones.
They do make great torque wrenches. Was all I used back when I was in the motor trade.
I've been trying to get my hands on a Warren & Brown torque wrench.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts