Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Australian Buy/Sell Thread

97K views 406 replies 90 participants last post by  Alpha Dog 
#1 ·
Hope you guys don't mind but thought it would be good to have a buy/sell thread specific to us Australians that hopefully can be stickied.

I will start I'm looking for the following parts new if possible:

WTB:
1) Michelin Pilot Sport Cups - Any of the lucky ones would received a free set want to sell their PSC's?
2) Mountune short shifter
3) Mountune RMM

#2 ·
If you posted this last week could have slotted your Mountune goodies on my order. Unfortunately the've already arrived. Why don't you just order them. Pretty painless process. Nobody in AUS is going to have them to sell on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
Reckon that would be right. My Cobb RMM from the ST which was advertised as fitting the Mazda MPS went in perfectly, so did the Turbo Tech Racing top mount. Have a Cobb short shift plate which I know will fit too as it is the same gearbox as the ST, undecided as to whether I will fit it as the RS sort of feels like the ST with a short shift, throws are pretty good in my opinion.

#57 · (Edited)
ForSale $99
Ford Window Deflector Smoked Set Focus ST 2013-2016/Focus RS 2016-2017
Brand New - taken out of packet only to test fit
Retail these are $188 Delivered
View attachment 79498
View attachment 79482
View attachment 79490
View attachment 79506 View attachment 79514
man i want these! however when i purchased my car I had them added into the contract (free of charge obviously)- only to find out that there is an issue with them from Ford. and having dramas getting them! i have now had my car for nearly 5 months and still no word on when i will get them! :(

#61 ·
#70 ·
They might on the parts if there are enough of you, they won't do anything on the postage.
I rang and tryed to negotiate as after reading up i realised i will more than likley i will need the supression chamber but had already got the other parts. I thought the postage of 36 pounds for this was excessive for the size/weight but they would not budge or even put it on a slower postal service as i don't have the car so there was no rush!

#72 ·
Why dont you guys have a look freight forwarding companies like shipito? I use these guys for any US purchases and they have a European branch. You can consolidate parcels and the best part is you can do your own import invoices, which means purchase values and dodging any taxes at customs. Ive done it a lot over the years and might be worth looking at, which is what I'll be doing once i decide on parts i want.

#82 ·
Thanks for asking.
I messaged them via Facebook about a discount. After chasing up a few times they gave me a code BRADFORD which doest work and they have since blocked me from messaging them...

Ive changed my mind about buying anything from them hence.