Registered
171 Posts
Carbon Shift Knob still for Sale
B2EE0249-5B9A-4117-86F9-E75FE004366F_1_201_a.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thinking i'd like the Steeda clutch assist spring....anyone have one to sell or knows where can get here in Australia without paying outrageous shipping fees 2x the price of the spring from U.S. or UK sources? Just the spring don't see much point in paying extra 60 USD for the fully assy

·
Registered
714 Posts
Thinking i'd like the Steeda clutch assist spring....anyone have one to sell or knows where can get here in Australia without paying outrageous shipping fees 2x the price of the spring from U.S. or UK sources? Just the spring don't see much point in paying extra 60 USD for the fully assy
I bought four on a group buy and waited the three damned weeks stuff from Steeda takes to get here from the states; cost me $50 Aussie a piece. Well worth it for less than the cost of a decent carton of beer; clutch travel is so much lighter, even and that awful spring back the oem clutch has is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well just for interest if anyones looking threw in the towel and ordered from Summit in the U.S., had a reasonably priced delivery option (well still exxy and dear than group buy since wore 100% of postage but...), and despatched already. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Well just for interest if anyones looking threw in the towel and ordered from Summit in the U.S., had a reasonably priced delivery option (well still exxy and dear than group buy since wore 100% of postage but...), and despatched already. Looking forward to it.
Good to hear. I would caution you when installing - don’t follow the install guide video from CJ Pony. It simply doesn’t work. Getting off is ok, but when you are reinstalling the full spring assembly you have to seat the top ‘claw’ first, depress the clutch pedal fully, then seat the bottom ‘cup’ into the cradle. That will take a few seconds. You simply won’t be able to do it the way CJ explains - and believe me I tried

·
Registered
66 Posts
Need to get rid of these after selling the RS and sorting other stuff out:

For sale: Mountune Oz Racing Leggera wheels in matte black wrapped in Michelin Cup 2 Tyres (235/35 ZR 19).

Features:
  • 8.5×19″, 5×108
  • ET45 Offset
  • Lightweight – only 9.95kg per wheel!
  • 2.8kg lighter than the OE (silver) wheels and 1.7kg lighter than forged OE (black) wheels
  • Hyper Light Technology – super light, super strong.
  • Exclusive high quality matte black colour finish
  • Unique Mountune carbon centre cap
Wheels in perfect condition and have been coated with Modesta BC-05 coating. Tyres have travelled 5,000km and still have good tread remaining.

Selling the whole set for $2,200. Price lowered for forum members here.

Reference: Mountune OZ Racing Leggera HLT Alloy Wheel | Mk3 Focus RS Club

Pickup in Sydney (Parramatta area) preferred.

View attachment 319658

View attachment 319660

View attachment 319662

View attachment 319664

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wheel Spacers:
Anyone looking to sell a set of 4 15mm spacers, Give me shout.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thinking of selling my 20" momos if anyone is keen. PM me?

·
Registered
714 Posts
One of our own, Grant Preston, based in Brisbane, has started manufacturing these incredible billet shifter knobs. I have the round one in my car (brushed aluminum, pictured) and it is outstanding; perfectly weighted. Three styles, two colours.

His online shop - www.billetparts.com.au - will be offering these from Monday.

Avoid the rubbish exchange rate, long waits and international freight charges and buy local!

·
5,628 Posts
Hey all,

I am selling a set of 4 new Michelin Cup 2's tyres for $1200AU. Fits the 19" rims.

If interested please pm me.
Sydney (metro).

Jax retail price $529 each (see photo below)

Paolo

·
Registered
714 Posts
One of our own, Grant Preston, based in Brisbane, has started manufacturing these incredible billet shifter knobs. I have the round one in my car (brushed aluminum, pictured) and it is outstanding; perfectly weighted. Three styles, two colours.

His online shop - www.billetparts.com.au - will be offering these from Monday.

Avoid the rubbish exchange rate, long waits and international freight charges and buy local!

Have one also and it is epic! Highly recommend!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey all,

I am selling a set of 4 new Michelin Cup 2's tyres for $1200AU. Fits the 19" rims.

Sydney (metro).

View attachment 343235

Paolo
Do you have the original purchase receipt? What was the manufacture date? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hey all,

Sydney (metro).

View attachment 343235

Paolo
Don't items in for sale section have to have a picture of the item and a name placard?
Good price for the tyres but...

·
5,628 Posts
Do you have the original purchase receipt? What was the manufacture date? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I bought them from another member on these forums back in 2017. They have been stored in dark bags in a cool, dry clean garage. They have original Michelin stickers on them. Never used.

Will post photos shortly.
Good luck to all.

Paolo

·
Registered
340 Posts
Can the photos have the manufacture date? The dark bags and the cool dry garage photos might also help us

·
5,628 Posts
Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of updates; busy weekend. :)
Good luck to all - Made in France- Cup 2's
New condition.

341 - 360 of 360 Posts